Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: If Prep Season is cancelled

Anon
Anon
Thurston
Anon
Geez, how arrogant. Is that you, Thurston?

Do you really think every prep player at every prep school is automatically better than every NCDC, USPHL or (you didn’t say it but I will) EHL player?

Also, why would a kid need to leave school? What type of parent would let them?

The top shelf players will leave to play USHL or, in some cases, not return in November. The overwhelming number of kids will stay right where they are. If they want to play college hockey they are looking at two years of junior anyway, they may just have to work harder to occupy the same rung in the ladder.

If a player outside the top tier leaves without the sheepskin he is an idiot and probably didn’t belong in a prep school to begin with.
Boy, am I occupying space in your head rent free now?
Don Lemon quotes on the D-board...CNN4life! Loser
Guy thinks the entire world revolves around his kid getting to play his prep season. Shut the economy down until November, dammit!

Truck coming around the curve in his lane and he doesn't see it.
I have never said that. I said I would like him to have a senior season. You made all the other assumptions. I said hold on for another couple of weeks, rinks don’t need to be open. Again you made the assumption that I said the whole economy needs to shut down.

But hey - if you get to yell at other people here that don’t agree with you and that’s all you looking for, be my guest. In the large scheme of things what you think of me, my kid does not matter to me. This is just a place to waste some time and have laugh.

Anon
Thurston
Anon
Geez, how arrogant. Is that you, Thurston?

Do you really think every prep player at every prep school is automatically better than every NCDC, USPHL or (you didn’t say it but I will) EHL player?

Also, why would a kid need to leave school? What type of parent would let them?

The top shelf players will leave to play USHL or, in some cases, not return in November. The overwhelming number of kids will stay right where they are. If they want to play college hockey they are looking at two years of junior anyway, they may just have to work harder to occupy the same rung in the ladder.

If a player outside the top tier leaves without the sheepskin he is an idiot and probably didn’t belong in a prep school to begin with.
Boy, am I occupying space in your head rent free now?
Don Lemon quotes on the D-board...CNN4life! Loser
D-Lemon loves man juice 🤣

If Prep season is cancelled then ALL hockey will be cancelled. All of these schools have rinks on campus and have 100% control of capacity, cleaning, time slots, etc.
If anything, Prep has a better chance of playing than Full Season/Jrs. Fact!

Anon
If Prep season is cancelled then ALL hockey will be cancelled. All of these schools have rinks on campus and have 100% control of capacity, cleaning, time slots, etc.
Not all schools have rinks.

Prep rinks need to make decisions that are consistent with other aspects of on campus life. Can’t have hockey if Music Ensemble is canceled.

anon
Anon

Prep rinks need to make decisions that are consistent with other aspects of on campus life. Can’t have hockey if Music Ensemble is canceled.
Schools will be back in full swing in September. We understand this virus much more now than we did in January and February. Vaccine is coming and all schools will follow social distancing the best they can. More colleges are starting to publicly announce they will be operating on campus in September. The rest will follow.

Anon
anon
Anon

Schools will be back in full swing in September. We understand this virus much more now than we did in January and February. Vaccine is coming and all schools will follow social distancing the best they can. More colleges are starting to publicly announce they will be operating on campus in September. The rest will follow.
They can announce whatever they want now...that can always change come this fall. Fact is, no one knows what limitations the gov will impose.

anon
Anon

Really? Honestly did not know this. Which Prep schools dont have a rink on campus?

Anon
anon
Anon

Really? Honestly did not know this. Which Prep schools dont have a rink on campus?
The crappy prep schools don't

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon

The crappy prep schools don't
Even crappy MSC has a rink

Worcester Academy doesn't have their own rink. Now that Thayer has their own I can't think of another example.