Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: USHL camp

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Guys, the BCHL is a much better option. Kid just goes and plays, its that simple. No trades to worry about, just development.
Wait, what?

Coquitlam Express dressed 46 players last season and the entire coaching staff walked in April after finishing in 1st place. Head coach went to the NAHL.

If the BCHL were on a par with the USHL, wouldn\\\'t that have been a natural landing spot?

And you\\\'d better have a good Canadian agent or your card will be assigned to SJHL for $8,000.

BCHL is below the USHL. Not as good at getting guys ready for NCAA. Good for padding stats, though.
Ok, don\'t go to Coquitlam Express..better than getting traded and ALL the other fears people have about the USHL. By the way, the player obviously has to be good.
I picked Coquitlam based on knowing the coach. Pick another team, tell me how many players dressed.

I don't get why you think CJHL players don't get traded. If anything USA Hockey gives players greater control, not less.
Why did they leave tho

Re: USHL camp

Anon
Guys, the BCHL is a much better option. Kid just goes and plays, its that simple. No trades to worry about, just development.
Yeah it's that simple. Dope.