Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Selects Academy NY

Yes I heard the 06 team is loaded. Any info on the 05 group?

Anom
Yes I heard the 06 team is loaded. Any info on the 05 group?
Prediction is the 05 group will be in top 5.

Ya this will be a really good program. Chris Collins ran a really good program at ROCO selects and is bringing a bunch of his players on board too. The teams will be a mix of SKS, ROCO Selects, and outsiders. I expect them to make a similar jump as Mt St Charles did this year whereas I expect Boston Hockey Academy to be a tier below, just not recruiting at the same level.

That many SKS U15 kids going to BK? Any of top-4 scorers turning down their juniors opportunities to join them at BK?

Either way, Roco kids should help supplement and they'll probably be the favorites to beat out Jr.Sabres for district title/trip to nationals.

From what I'm hearing, the Nordiques academy will probably be closer to BK, Mount, SKS than BHA will. I think over the long haul though BHA will end up being a good program....will just take them another year or two to get traction nationally.

Outside of New England, same goes for Northstar in MN. They are gaining popularity and will soon be competing with all academies on national level.

Anon
Anon
That’s just one age group team. What else?
Well the director successfully recruited 9 kids (06) that will be at STX this year.
Nobody Cares 68 not what it used to be.