Ice Hockey DBoard

The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any news on the Franklin High School coaching situation?

Is the assistant coach coming back? Last I heard there was a group of "concerned" parents meeting with school officials. Did anything ever come out of that?

From a hockey perspective, the head coach HAS to see the writing on the wall, no? He was force fed the home wrecker's son as the #1 center, PP, SH, etc. for 3/4 of the season last year. It wasn't until more deserving players took over the top 6 forward positions did Franklin truly play up to their capabilities.

It's a shame the community and administration has allowed such a nefarious person in a position where he can impact our kids' lives in such a selfish manner.

Re: Any news on the Franklin High School coaching situation?

Rumor's I'm hearing is your "new" head coach is a one and done. This guy's master plan to become HC is in full effect. I hope you enjoy watching his kid play over yours haha........

UGH. Really?! HIDE YOUR WIVES!!!

If your wife leaves you for this guy, he's doing you a favor.

Any parent who coaches their own HS age kid is a tool.

Any A.D. that would allow that to happen is a bigger tool.

Franklin is full of tools....

Jesus sorry the coach and AD banged your wife

If you don’t live in Franklin shut up and if you do live in the town you should go play FS/ Transfer

Anon

Any rat who drives a white, cheeseball sedan with a vanity license plate stating his nickname and high school hockey number is a BIGGER tool. :rat:

Anon
Anon

Any rat who drives a white, cheeseball sedan with a vanity license plate stating his nickname and high school hockey number is a BIGGER tool. :rat:
Got a lot of those driving pickup trucks with their football #’s. Same dads screaming kill them crush them, yea boy 5 min major for hit from behind. Whooooo! That’s my boy!

Franklin is a dump filled with white trash.

As far as hockey, give me a break. This drama exists because of said white home wrecking trash.

Congrats that your kid plays MA Public HS hockey.....ha

Anon
Franklin is a dump filled with white trash.

As far as hockey, give me a break. This drama exists because of said white home wrecking trash.

Congrats that your kid plays MA Public HS hockey.....ha
The assistant coach is THE definition of white trash. No doubt about it. What a tool.

Anon

This is way, way more prevalent than you think. Happening now in public HS, CC, and Prep. A lot of schools now rely on daddy coaches, especially jv and freshman teams which become playgrounds for their kids. Becoming more difficult to get away from them. No HS or Prep should be relying on parents.

anon
Anon

This is way, way more prevalent than you think. Happening now in public HS, CC, and Prep. A lot of schools now rely on daddy coaches, especially jv and freshman teams which become playgrounds for their kids. Becoming more difficult to get away from them. No HS or Prep should be relying on parents.
Agreed. This guy's kid went from last kid on varsity, playing in JV games (when he wasn't coaching) to 1st line center/PP/SH the second the guy was brought on to the staff. Franklin threw away 3/4 of the season until the HC finally started playing the right kids.