Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Going to open the flood gates
Some other announcements form some of the big boys coming in next 24 hours
Ask for your money back NOW from the split guys. Hopefully they have not put all our money towards jet ski payments
The Phase 3 guidelines yesterday were the official nail in the coffin for Mens/HS/amateur sports. Very telling where the administration is heading.
Junior hockey still happening uninterrupted. Come watch my kid play some time.

Maybe your kid will want to pick up a few bucks keeping score.
Prep hockey in MA will look like this:
Skating everyday on campus with coaches and guest college coaches starting as soon as on campus
Skill work
3v3 Interteam tournaments
Once season starts in November their will be round robin tournaments instead of wed/Sat games

Kids are going to get better and develop, coaches will be more focused on each athlete, it’s going to be good for many of these kids

You can put any kind of hopeful spin on it that you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d like but it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s going to be a lost season for everyone. Hardest hit will be seniors and pgs. Are you seriously touting 3v3 interteam tournaments as good development? lol. I guess freshman might see a small benefit. You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be playing games because there will not be a season.
Your right, 3v3 small area battles are only good for NHL players, but no benefit to growing kids, the need 200x85 to get better, my bad. I agree with you though the Seniors and PG\\\\\\\'s are screwed, however, you are wrong, there will be some type of season just not the normal season.
Junior season will be uninterrupted. Best players will leave campus and do courses online. They already do that in the Fall.
Where the hell are they gonna go? I assume your talking USHL or BCHL (if they can get into Canada) and not USPHL, NCDC, EHL.
Yup, USHL not BCHL. They already do. Handful of Prep kids go try out the USHL each fall. Wasn’t sure before how they could still get a degree, now that they’re all going to offer online courses that dilemma is solved.
Who is offering online courses?

Re: Prep Campus Lockdown

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Ask for your money back NOW from the split guys. Hopefully they have not put all our money towards jet ski payments
The Phase 3 guidelines yesterday were the official nail in the coffin for Mens/HS/amateur sports. Very telling where the administration is heading.

Skating everyday on campus with coaches and guest college coaches starting as soon as on campus
Skill work
Once season starts in November their will be round robin tournaments instead of wed/Sat games

Kids are going to get better and develop, coaches will be more focused on each athlete, it’s going to be good for many of these kids

You can put any kind of hopeful spin on it that you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d like but it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s going to be a lost season for everyone. Hardest hit will be seniors and pgs. Are you seriously touting 3v3 interteam tournaments as good development? lol. I guess freshman might see a small benefit. You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be playing games because there will not be a season.
Your right, 3v3 small area battles are only good for NHL players, but no benefit to growing kids, the need 200x85 to get better, my bad. I agree with you though the Seniors and PG\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s are screwed, however, you are wrong, there will be some type of season just not the normal season.
Junior season will be uninterrupted. Best players will leave campus and do courses online. They already do that in the Fall.
Where the hell are they gonna go? I assume your talking USHL or BCHL (if they can get into Canada) and not USPHL, NCDC, EHL.
Yup, USHL not BCHL. They already do. Handful of Prep kids go try out the USHL each fall. Wasn’t sure before how they could still get a degree, now that they’re all going to offer online courses that dilemma is solved.
I was just about to ask the same thing. What Prep school is letting a player go to the USHL for the entire Fall semester and take online classes and then come back for the winter semester/season?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon

Skill work

You can put any kind of hopeful spin on it that you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d like but it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s going to be a lost season for everyone. Hardest hit will be seniors and pgs. Are you seriously touting 3v3 interteam tournaments as good development? lol. I guess freshman might see a small benefit. You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be playing games because there will not be a season.
Your right, 3v3 small area battles are only good for NHL players, but no benefit to growing kids, the need 200x85 to get better, my bad. I agree with you though the Seniors and PG\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s are screwed, however, you are wrong, there will be some type of season just not the normal season.
I was just about to ask the same thing. What Prep school is letting a player go to the USHL for the entire Fall semester and take online classes and then come back for the winter semester/season?
Three of my kid’s teammates did it in the last three years. My reaction was the same - but they ******* did it.

If you have a top D-I prospect and the choice is, lose them for a semester of Strength & Fitness or lose them completely, guess which they will choose?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon

Skill work

You can put any kind of hopeful spin on it that you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d like but it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s going to be a lost season for everyone. Hardest hit will be seniors and pgs. Are you seriously touting 3v3 interteam tournaments as good development? lol. I guess freshman might see a small benefit. You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be playing games because there will not be a season.
Your right, 3v3 small area battles are only good for NHL players, but no benefit to growing kids, the need 200x85 to get better, my bad. I agree with you though the Seniors and PG\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s are screwed, however, you are wrong, there will be some type of season just not the normal season.
Three of my kid’s teammates did it in the last three years. My reaction was the same - but they ******* did it.

If you have a top D-I prospect and the choice is, lose them for a semester of Strength & Fitness or lose them completely, guess which they will choose?
So they did online schooling which is going from prep to Spartans just with better hockey. If it works out, why mot but you banking a lot of education on a hockey career.

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon

Skill work

You can put any kind of hopeful spin on it that you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d like but it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s going to be a lost season for everyone. Hardest hit will be seniors and pgs. Are you seriously touting 3v3 interteam tournaments as good development? lol. I guess freshman might see a small benefit. You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be playing games because there will not be a season.
Your right, 3v3 small area battles are only good for NHL players, but no benefit to growing kids, the need 200x85 to get better, my bad. I agree with you though the Seniors and PG\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s are screwed, however, you are wrong, there will be some type of season just not the normal season.

So they did online schooling which is going from prep to Spartans just with better hockey. If it works out, why mot but you banking a lot of education on a hockey career.
No different than every NTDP kid.

And when you’re a top D-I player you’re majoring in hockey. Classes are secondary. You’re chattel.

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon

Skill work

You can put any kind of hopeful spin on it that you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d like but it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s going to be a lost season for everyone. Hardest hit will be seniors and pgs. Are you seriously touting 3v3 interteam tournaments as good development? lol. I guess freshman might see a small benefit. You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be playing games because there will not be a season.
Your right, 3v3 small area battles are only good for NHL players, but no benefit to growing kids, the need 200x85 to get better, my bad. I agree with you though the Seniors and PG\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s are screwed, however, you are wrong, there will be some type of season just not the normal season.

And when you’re a top D-I player you’re majoring in hockey. Classes are secondary. You’re chattel.
I want to be chattel, do I talk to my class advisor about that?

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon

Skill work

You can put any kind of hopeful spin on it that you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d like but it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s going to be a lost season for everyone. Hardest hit will be seniors and pgs. Are you seriously touting 3v3 interteam tournaments as good development? lol. I guess freshman might see a small benefit. You won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t be playing games because there will not be a season.
Your right, 3v3 small area battles are only good for NHL players, but no benefit to growing kids, the need 200x85 to get better, my bad. I agree with you though the Seniors and PG\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s are screwed, however, you are wrong, there will be some type of season just not the normal season.

As I said you are banking a lot of education for hockey. You better be **** sure you are a **** top prospect.

anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon

Skill work

You can put any kind of hopeful spin on it that you'd like but it's going to be a lost season for everyone. Hardest hit will be seniors and pgs. Are you seriously touting 3v3 interteam tournaments as good development? lol. I guess freshman might see a small benefit. You won't be playing games because there will not be a season.
I believe many preps are sending students home prior to thanksgiving, online finals and return end of January. Isn't that hockey season?

This year we will see what Prep coaches really have the contacts they say they have with colleges as it’s going to be a challenge for them to have their players seen. Those with a strong roleadex and relationships will be tested this season

Lakes Region teams will get a lot of looks. Sounds like they'll have a league.