High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prep Quarantine Patrol

Schedule for what?

Stop me if you've heard this. Athletes get special treatment at schools.

No school, parent or coach is willing to risk kids getting covid for a hockey tournament, just not going to happen.

anon
No school, parent or coach is willing to risk kids getting covid for a hockey tournament, just not going to happen.
Unless they believe there's no more risk from participating in a hockey tournament than thee is allowing teachers that visit big box stores and eat in restaurants and shop for food to be on campus.

What you meant to say is that no school, parent or coach is willing to run the risk people will draw the conclusion that kids got COVID from a hockey tournament.

Anon
anon
Unless they believe there's no more risk from participating in a hockey tournament than thee is allowing teachers that visit big box stores and eat in restaurants and shop for food to be on campus.

What you meant to say is that no school, parent or coach is willing to run the risk people will draw the conclusion that kids got COVID from a hockey tournament.
Nope. Not what I meant to say, but do you really think boarding students at Prep who are not allowed to leave campus are going to break those rules to play a meaningless non scouted tournament?

Anyone playing wants to believe we are all sitting around wishing our kids could be there. Thats why they hype every tournament so much. Playing off the fear of missing out. My kid is eating like a king, meeting a ton of new people, working out and shooting every day while he waits for the rink to finish putting the ice in. I am more than fine with all that.