The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hockey in mass is the reason for the rise in corona numbers!!!!

Hockey in mass is the reason for the rise in corona numbers, and need to be temporarily put on hold. We have to start thinking smarter and for the future. Not only are we being selfish my putting our kids in these games/ practices but as adults we are also putting our families and everyone around them in danger as well. We need to smarten up and sacrifice one season to secure the future.

Re: Hockey in mass is the reason for the rise in corona numbers!!!!

You are wrong!

How many people that reside in the cities of Lynn, Everett & Boston proper go to hockey rinks or have kids that go to hockey rinks?

Not causing the rise in cases there!

If you don't want your kid to play - Don't let him play!!

How are kids in danger? ZERO have died from the virus. Keeping them out of school and trapped inside has done far more damage to their brains than this virus could ever do to them. Hockey is exercise, social, and good for kids.

Lets cancel hockey so they can spend more time partying in someone's basement with no masks/social distancing...That will help stop the spread!

Why is this a MA/NE problem?

Hockey is not being blamed for the rise in cases in the Midwest...Wisconsin & Michigan have huge numbers - and plenty of hockey being played - with no changes to the rules.

Unfortunately NH created this problem for themselves. As one of 2 states allowing full check AND tournaments, they opened themselves up to this and became a magnet for an already saturated hockey area to go play. It would've been better had the NE states plus NY accepted a common policy, such as current MA rules, no checking or tournaments. Then revised to checking allowed for HS and Prep aged players once their season began. Or each state have their own restrictions but not allowed interstate play, pretty sure folks in NH would've wanted this. Not saying I agree with any of it, but it would've helped to spread the spread out so to speak, instead of isolating it to a few rinks on the NH border, creating a noticeable hotspot.

Watch, CT will have the same effects. They're doing the same as NH.

Joe NEDIB
Hockey in mass is the reason for the rise in corona numbers, and need to be temporarily put on hold. We have to start thinking smarter and for the future. Not only are we being selfish my putting our kids in these games/ practices but as adults we are also putting our families and everyone around them in danger as well. We need to smarten up and sacrifice one season to secure the future.
you need a serious down vote for your ignorance

Everyone needs to calm down. This paranoia will end right after Biden wins the election
Positive test cases will immediately and magically go way down and everything will go back to normal. Patience people.

ANON
Everyone needs to calm down. This paranoia will end right after Biden wins the election
Positive test cases will immediately and magically go way down and everything will go back to normal. Patience people.
This is 100% true. The messaging will subtly turn back to hospitalizations instead of cases, and then finally death rate as that is plummeting daily as cases rise with no hospitalizations and better treatments. Was the pandemic fake? No. Was it overblown in the first couple of months? No, it was serious. But since June has it been used and manipulated to get a politically motivated result, a resounding yes.

anon
ANON
This is 100% true. The messaging will subtly turn back to hospitalizations instead of cases, and then finally death rate as that is plummeting daily as cases rise with no hospitalizations and better treatments. Was the pandemic fake? No. Was it overblown in the first couple of months? No, it was serious. But since June has it been used and manipulated to get a politically motivated result, a resounding yes.
Rhode Island dads never quit

AMEN

Listen, Joe Biden has a 47 year history of solving problems that this country has faced. He will quickly and efficiently solve this Covid19 pandemic. He made so much progress on poverty, racism, income inequality, etc. Covid19 will be easy for Joe compared to those other issues.

He created it...

F##k off.

Honestly, both old white guys suck..Why cant a 55 year old educated man or woman run for and get elected? They are both so out of touch with reality, billionaires fighting with millionaires aren't in the majority of our country..I just had to buy 3 new sticks and had to charge them!

I use credit when buying only one stick. Who's going to look out for us in Washington?!?!

Anon
Honestly, both old white guys suck..Why cant a 55 year old educated man or woman run for and get elected? They are both so out of touch with reality, billionaires fighting with millionaires aren't in the majority of our country..I just had to buy 3 new sticks and had to charge them!
Just hang in there. Just a few weeks left and Joe will solve your problems. His repeal of the Trump tax cuts will immediately trickle down to people like you and you will easily be able to pay cash for those expensive composite sticks. Hang in there. Joe to the rescue!!

ANON
Anon
Just hang in there. Just a few weeks left and Joe will solve your problems. His repeal of the Trump tax cuts will immediately trickle down to people like you and you will easily be able to pay cash for those expensive composite sticks. Hang in there. Joe to the rescue!!
On behalf of "people like me" thank you, but I am voting for Trump! Not a big fan of cities being burnt down because of temper tantrums. Although maybe next time I'll join in and hit the local hockey shop to show my oppression.

anon
F##k off.
Typical Trump supporter telling someone to f off. Joe Biden and the Democratic party are all about peace and equality, co existing. A Biden supporter would never tell someone to f off.

ANON
anon
F##k off.
Typical Trump supporter telling someone to f off. Joe Biden and the Democratic party are all about peace and equality, co existing. A Biden supporter would never tell someone to f off.
Correct, they would just block traffic, steal or burn down your building..but they wouldn't swear.

Peaceful protesters would never use foul language. Assault law enforcement personnel, throw **** + feces balloons, shine lasers in people's eyes, shoot fireworks at them, harass innocent people trying to eat at a restaurant etc etc, yes. But definitely no cursing.

Joe NEDIB
You are an idiot- end of story.

Anon
Joe NEDIB
You are an idiot- end of story.
Both trump and Biden supports agree, OP is an idiot! Congrats in unifying us all