Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: BELMONT HILL WINTER SPORTS

Just following nescac lead....too bad for kids

Guys, nothing is canceled there as of yet. RELAX

After election there will be all new rules.

My kid’s bag is all packed for practice tomorrow. Enjoy the shutdown and I’ll even send you a monogrammed BHS mask.

I love all the snowflakes out there...."I believe in science"

Really?

70,000 positive college cases and ZERO deaths - THREE hospitalizations!

I am just using science.

The fact of the matter is that you are never going to get to zero risk. Do we drive cars knowing we could die - yes, but we have determined that risk is worth it. Could you imagine a world that we counted daily auto deaths and determined if we could drive that day?

Stop!

anon
I love all the snowflakes out there...."I believe in science"

Really?

70,000 positive college cases and ZERO deaths - THREE hospitalizations!

I am just using science.

The fact of the matter is that you are never going to get to zero risk. Do we drive cars knowing we could die - yes, but we have determined that risk is worth it. Could you imagine a world that we counted daily auto deaths and determined if we could drive that day?

Stop!
who on this thread is a snowflake? Most of don’t even deny the probabilities of getting seriously ill.

It doesn’t matter. What you think, or what I think is irrelevant. So now you can yell “sheep” again. I don’t care. I care about a hockey season.

"I care about a hockey season" says it all. Entire nation shut down over a politicized flu like illness that largely only affects the elderly and/or sick. Let the radicals keep steamrolling our rights + we'll all have a hell of a lot more to worry about than our kids hockey season.

anon
"I care about a hockey season" says it all. Entire nation shut down over a politicized flu like illness that largely only affects the elderly and/or sick. Let the radicals keep steamrolling our rights + we'll all have a hell of a lot more to worry about than our kids hockey season.
dude, go to one of your conspiracy reddits or QAnon. This is a hockey board....