Re: Best U18

Anon
Who is the best U18 team in MA?
Nobody cares Dad....go to bed..:laughing:

What team is your kid on?

That is your answer.

Well he’s on no team at this time so I figured guys would be throwing team names around to look into.

Anon
Well he’s on no team at this time so I figured guys would be throwing team names around to look into.
Go to MHR for last season and look through. The algorithm isn't foolproof but it's directionally correct.

It is unlikely the best teams are looking for players...

Eagles
Little Bruins
Whalers
Rats

Who gives a rat a-s-s who the best U18 is, if your kid is any good, should be playing in the USHL, that's where those guys are playing anyhow.

Anon
Who gives a rat a-s-s who the best U18 is, if your kid is any good, should be playing in the USHL, that's where those guys are playing anyhow.
I guess he's not good then, just looking for a place to play seeing Prep is cancelled until Jan

But he must be really good because he needs the best U18 team...

Anon
But he must be really good because he needs the best U18 team...
Very helpful info..coach made call for him, all set

Anon
Shane Pinto played U-18 at South Kent then was the first pick in the second round of the NHL draft last year.
Everyones path is different.
Zac Jones was also on that team (Mass D-man) a NYR 4th rounder

Anon
Anon
Shane Pinto played U-18 at South Kent then was the first pick in the second round of the NHL draft last year.
Everyones path is different.
Zac Jones was also on that team (Mass D-man) a NYR 4th rounder
Shane Pinto and Zac Jones both played a full season in the USHL before they were drafted.

Your point again was...?

My point, moron, is that there are a lot of really good players playing U-18. Some kids value development and are not ready to play in the USHL after their U-16 year (be it midget or prep).
Did i not respond to a post that said no good players are playing 18's?

Add Imperials to that list. They beat those teams.

Do you think the teams mentioned in this post will continue past November? I believe they were all 1/2 season. With prep schools telling kids they will not be back on campus until January 2021 it pretty clear that their will be no prep season.