The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USPHL

With the USPHL taking their NCDC, Premier and Elite teams to Florida what are the Premier and Elite teams NOT attending doing during this time? Are they just going to fold? Bet you can get some good deals on Ice sheets starting Jan 1 across New England.

Re: USPHL

Good for NCDC, but if that is true I'd hate to be a good USPHL U16/U18 missing out on all that. Some have barely played any games yet and it looks like they wont any time soon.
You could argue that good midget prospects should be scouted more than a bunch of mediocre premiere and elite level junior players.

anon
Good for NCDC, but if that is true I'd hate to be a good USPHL U16/U18 missing out on all that. Some have barely played any games yet and it looks like they wont any time soon.
You could argue that good midget prospects should be scouted more than a bunch of mediocre premiere and elite level junior players.
D-III Colleges don’t want midget players and don’t offer commits. The majority of players getting D-III commits are 2000s, and not very many of those because everyone on teams now got an extra year. It’s just how it works right now.

Nobody who has a shot at playing college hockey is playing u18 USPHL.

Anon
Ok boomer

I can’t wait to send my kid to covid infested Florida with much less restrictions than here in New England. Not even packing a mask as it’s not required, but he promised to stay on the resort grounds only, so he’s fine.

Anon
I can’t wait to send my kid to covid infested Florida with much less restrictions than here in New England. Not even packing a mask as it’s not required, but he promised to stay on the resort grounds only, so he’s fine.
You should probably be more worried about him doing something reckless and endangering himself as groups of young men tend to do when left unattended. If your kid is over 70, then maybe I'm wrong.

Reckless of the league to take a few Premier teams from New England and leave others with nobody to play. Shows you how much the league only cares about the money and exposure.

Name one who has skippy...

Michal Stinil

Do your own research for others

Michal Stinil
Michal Stinil

Do your own research for others
I dont get it?

Anon
Especially since USPHL 18U doesn’t exist