The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PHR

Who runs PHR on Twitter? Is this a new scouting service or just a rebranded version of one guys opinion?

Re: PHR

Based on what I see, it looks like someone trying to get the kids some press. Seems all positive which is most important. Was told it was run by one of the junior programs that sends guys / kids out to look at kids.

Anon
Based on what I see, it looks like someone trying to get the kids some press. Seems all positive which is most important. Was told it was run by one of the junior programs that sends guys / kids out to look at kids.
So basically it’s crap. Just prep crap

Sorry your kid got cut, I mean sorry he wasn’t mentioned

Anon
What Jr Program runs an undercover scouting service for Prep Schools? Shouldn't they be focused on that Jr Team people are paying for?

Junior teams constantly scouting kids and many of the younger bucks make money on the side doing this type of stuff

Anon
Junior teams constantly scouting kids and many of the younger bucks make money on the side doing this type of stuff
It’s such a good scam! Start a Twitter page called whatever, mention all the top 6/4 prep players from each team in tweets and try to get their attention so they feel good and then hit them with the JR team speech. It really is brilliant, even if you only get a few kids that you might not have per year it’s money in the bank.
Anyone can do this, you need no credentials or experience, just post names and the usual, “college coaches should take notice” or “can’t wait to see what school gets this player” Social Media is so beautiful. Someone should start a Twitter feed calling out all the lame advisors, talent scouts, etc.. I’d actually pay for that one.