High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dexter vs Pope Francis

Pope is not really a prep school.

PF is just as much a “prep” school as Dexter so far as I can tell. And isn't the U18 Rifle team basically a pre season version of the PF team?

If you follow the dboard every level of hockey stinks - fed stinks and is watered down, E9 is glorified town hockey, MIAA is awful, Full season is horrendous, Prep isnt what it used to be and sux, NCDC is a joke

So where do you play if you live in New England?

On the pond

Was at the game...05's on both teams were good but not the best players on either team - sorry JC.

Not sure these guys want to be labeled as NTDP locks...How did that title work out for the "NTDP Locks" the last couple of years...didn't even make the preliminary list..

Also puts a giant target on their back...

Anon
Was at the game...05's on both teams were good but not the best players on either team - sorry JC.

Not sure these guys want to be labeled as NTDP locks...How did that title work out for the "NTDP Locks" the last couple of years...didn't even make the preliminary list..

Also puts a giant target on their back...

^^This 1000 times. See, some of us get it.

My impression is PF “lock” is skilled but has an attitude issue. Stop swearing at refs and play the game the right way and he has a shot at NTDP.

Anon
anon
2 05's actually..

3-0 score.

Cox thinks there are 12 D1 players on Dexter.. :smile:
If the two best players on the ice were 05's, I guess prep "isn't what it used to be" and I shouldn't pay the money for it...
Those two 05's most likely got contacted by D1 colleges today for free rides, let's hope your kid is as fortunate, even if prep " isnt what it used to be"

Anon
Anon
anon
2 05's actually..

3-0 score.

Cox thinks there are 12 D1 players on Dexter.. :smile:
If the two best players on the ice were 05's, I guess prep "isn't what it used to be" and I shouldn't pay the money for it...
Those two 05's most likely got contacted by D1 colleges today for free rides, let's hope your kid is as fortunate, even if prep " isnt what it used to be"

Yeah, they didn’t! Attitude matters

Good players but against bad competition. They score six against lower tier teams and get shut out against better teams.