The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Summer skills - Dynamic

my son is u14 playing e9 late birth month and will be a Freshman next year most likely at a strong D1 public if he makes it as a Freshman. How is Dynamic summer skate compared to Paul Vincent, Dream big, Hodge Elite skills, edge elite skills. Any other programs to consider?

Re: Summer skills - Dynamic

anon
my son is u14 playing e9 late birth month and will be a Freshman next year most likely at a strong D1 public if he makes it as a Freshman. How is Dynamic summer skate compared to Paul Vincent, Dream big, Hodge Elite skills, edge elite skills. Any other programs to consider?

Don't get all worked up about summer skills you're kid most likely will be playing full season.

Just answer the question, we’ll find out next year whether he makes the team or not.

My son has done Dynamic 3 times. It's on par with everything else in the area. In all honesty it has gone down hill in recent years. First year was great and last 2 just ok.

Pit Martin
My son has done Dynamic 3 times. It's on par with everything else in the area. In all honesty it has gone down hill in recent years. First year was great and last 2 just ok.
Max HD or the standard clinics?

MAX

You’re better off spending 2700 on 27 private lessons...plenty of great coaches in the area. Much better than the other stuff with 20 plus skaters on the ice