The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DXTR

05’s continuing to turn heads. JC on record citing them as best on ice.

Re: DXTR

Anon
05’s continuing to turn heads. JC on record citing them as best on ice.
Give me a break...stop drinking please...

Dexter 05s have some of the best marketing yet. They’re not even the best 05s in mass...

Aren’t they the only Prep team playing?
Hopefully rumor of group of MA prep schools putting together schedule of games mid Jan to March together with a playoff is true.

Anon
Aren’t they the only Prep team playing?
Hopefully rumor of group of MA prep schools putting together schedule of games mid Jan to March together with a playoff is true.
What schools.. I hear mostly day schools.. then I hear Deerfield, Berkshire, NMH, Cushing and Winch..have heard nothing g from the school itself yet

05’s at DXTR with most goals? Is this true? The

False. Also, if they’re the only prep playing who are they even playing? Clearly inferior competition based on the endless tweets

WOW...thanks for the update dad!

Anon
WOW...thanks for the update dad!

Actually, some pretty good teams that have played so far

the scores of the games tell a different story.

Didn't they play yesterday?

What was the score?

Instead of arguing over if Dexter is playing inferior club teams or how good their 05s are, ISL Dads need to band together and talk with your ISL headmasters, Boards and donors. We are the paying customer to the tune of $50k per year and the risk of playing is low to nil. Dexter along with MIAA high schools and many others now are proving it. If we let the ISL headmasters club group decide, they will take the absolutely no risk route every time.
These kids need to play.

You're talking to yourself in the shower.

The schools are going to do what they want to do regardless of what the customer.

What was the score in yesterday's game?

I heard best D man was an 06!

anon
Nice try dman Dad...time for bed now...

Anon
anon
Nice try dman Dad...time for bed now...
I’m an associate coach at a D1 school. I know talent when I see it and my offspring is one talented MF!

anon
Ya mean an 05 Forward?

Actually...it is an '04 forward but the 05 "NTDP Lock" is getting all of the press. Keep that PR machine rolling dad!

Feel bad for the older kids there, clearly the coach has moved on from them with no championship to play for...

Anon
Actually...it is an '04 forward but the 05 "NTDP Lock" is getting all of the press. Keep that PR machine rolling dad!

Feel bad for the older kids there, clearly the coach has moved on from them with no championship to play for...
Kinda what I thought too. Time to see what next year looks like

Anon
anon
Ya mean an 05 Forward?
Pump the break boys.

I am sure the 05's/06' are good but they need to show it vs. the big boys. Playing teams made up of town kids playing and mixing in kids from different preps is one thing but playing Prep Schools that will be practicing together for a few weeks is another.

If these 05's are that good they would have played prep last year. There some 05's last year that did and some 04's played as 8th graders before that.

anon
Instead of arguing over if Dexter is playing inferior club teams or how good their 05s are, ISL Dads need to band together and talk with your ISL headmasters, Boards and donors. We are the paying customer to the tune of $50k per year and the risk of playing is low to nil. Dexter along with MIAA high schools and many others now are proving it. If we let the ISL headmasters club group decide, they will take the absolutely no risk route every time.
These kids need to play.
Isl starts league play next week

Anon
Didn't they play yesterday?

What was the score?
7-3 v NS wings
10-0 v jr warriors