Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PLPG

Anon
Anonymous.
Anon
Anon
Anon
According to NEHJ there was some good DIII talent there. Cool that he can watch kids play 2 games and know they have no shot at D1. He’s great
I can watch a kid do 15 minutes of skills and tell you they have no chance at D1.
Well your an idiot
NZ and IM commented on every kid at the MCDC. My impression of his article is that he sees opportunity and potential in every kid! We're talking about 05s to 02s not 99s.
Yes everyone there could possibly play D1.

My kid went and said it was a great chance for him to skate with some strong players. I thought it was short money to be on the ice with quality kids and terrific coaches.

I'll let you know how he does, 4 years from now!
Did the coaches actually coach? If they did then its worth it, from what I understand they just refed some scrimmages.
My kid enjoyed it. Asked him about coaches and he told me there was a practice on Monday for 75 minutes with a NESCAC coach ( unmarked of course) and Cunniff ran the other group on the other sheet simultaneously. Short money for two good competitive days. Anxious to have him attend the next one

Anon
Anon
Anonymous.
Anon
Anon
Anon
According to NEHJ there was some good DIII talent there. Cool that he can watch kids play 2 games and know they have no shot at D1. He’s great
I can watch a kid do 15 minutes of skills and tell you they have no chance at D1.
Well your an idiot
NZ and IM commented on every kid at the MCDC. My impression of his article is that he sees opportunity and potential in every kid! We're talking about 05s to 02s not 99s.
Yes everyone there could possibly play D1.

My kid went and said it was a great chance for him to skate with some strong players. I thought it was short money to be on the ice with quality kids and terrific coaches.

I'll let you know how he does, 4 years from now!
Did the coaches actually coach? If they did then its worth it, from what I understand they just refed some scrimmages.
My kid enjoyed it. Asked him about coaches and he told me there was a practice on Monday for 75 minutes with a NESCAC coach ( unmarked of course) and Cunniff ran the other group on the other sheet simultaneously. Short money for two good competitive days. Anxious to have him attend the next one
What does "unmarked of course" mean?

I find it amazing that people are still talking about a skate that took place 3 weeks ago.

Do you really dislike the guy that much that you can't let it go? What is left to discuss? The guy sucks, the coaches sucked, the kids sucked, the D1 commit sucked, the 03's sucked, the 04's sucked, the ice sucked, the Zamboni sucked, the PR sucked, the parking lot sucked...

Anon
I find it amazing that people are still talking about a skate that took place 3 weeks ago.

Do you really dislike the guy that much that you can't let it go? What is left to discuss? The guy sucks, the coaches sucked, the kids sucked, the D1 commit sucked, the 03's sucked, the 04's sucked, the ice sucked, the Zamboni sucked, the PR sucked, the parking lot sucked...
This post sucks