High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prep teams incognito

Nope Thayer is trash this year.

Saw the write up that 10 or more NHL scouts were there to see the big 03 from Thayer play but he was hurt? You think they would reach out first? Yes, CCW has a nice lineup of players to pull from, good for them doing this.

Which team is scrimmaging up in Brewster NY? Heard one guy in the lobby promoting it like it was the world juniors and I couldnty figure out what school they were from

I thought no out of state team travel for all New England states was still in effect through the end of the month?

Maybe it is a New York school...

Anon
I thought no out of state team travel for all New England states was still in effect through the end of the month?

Travel rules don’t apply to Bel Hill, pal.

A CT team playing another CT team in NY, a circus

Anon
A CT team playing another CT team in NY, a circus
Psssst, don’t tell anyone but there were a bunch of blue helmets with red dragons on them. The school rhymes with spent and it starts with a K. The other team had a big B on their helmets and the parents were wearing cardigan sweaters tied around their necks with wide whale cord son ��, any guesses? Bunch ofvCT license plates, guesses?

Thayer is called Thayer, Dexter is called Dexter, Cushing is called Bruinsislanderspalcyclonespicskings, Deerfield is called whalersrats, need more?

Anon

NY hasn’t allowed games since last season. Practice only.

Yeah right. That rink in Brewster let’s them alllllll in. They even double book ice. That rink is a circus and certainly not clean

No, you're just a guy trying to screw up hockey for a bunch of other kids.

Where is LA in all this?