Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: u18 games this past weekend

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Yes...RI Team loaded with D1 Commits and NHL prospects...
Heard same,,,legit
Wow. Good for them, from not playing to legit D1 and NHL players. Where were they hiding? Any on the watchlist currently? Maybe I can get my kid on that team. This is the team of Pomfret kids, right?
Sounds like a dad that is seeing the dream of D1 hockey blowing up . Perhaps these kids have improved and worked their butts off to get better than your boy ( who likely peaked during The Brick years). List of 02’s and 03’s that this has happened to in Mass / RI hockey is a mile long. Everyone asking about what happened to so and so. What happened? The parental PR machine is what happened. Most of those hyped kids were not very good to begin with. Now , no doubt we will start hearing whispers from the PR machine of all the junior teams that want these must have kids. I am taking the kid that keeps getting better and better.
So it is the Pomfret group? Can’t wait to here about the commitments and see these kids on the next central scouting list, I believe you said they would be getting USHL called up also, correct, or did that already happen?
Time will tell I guess. See, you talk out your a z z and you put a target on your kids back for no reason. Shut up, let your kid play, and see what happens. Idiot

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Yes...RI Team loaded with D1 Commits and NHL prospects...
Heard same,,,legit
Wow. Good for them, from not playing to legit D1 and NHL players. Where were they hiding? Any on the watchlist currently? Maybe I can get my kid on that team. This is the team of Pomfret kids, right?
Sounds like a dad that is seeing the dream of D1 hockey blowing up . Perhaps these kids have improved and worked their butts off to get better than your boy ( who likely peaked during The Brick years). List of 02’s and 03’s that this has happened to in Mass / RI hockey is a mile long. Everyone asking about what happened to so and so. What happened? The parental PR machine is what happened. Most of those hyped kids were not very good to begin with. Now , no doubt we will start hearing whispers from the PR machine of all the junior teams that want these must have kids. I am taking the kid that keeps getting better and better.
So it is the Pomfret group? Can’t wait to here about the commitments and see these kids on the next central scouting list, I believe you said they would be getting USHL called up also, correct, or did that already happen?
Time will tell I guess. See, you talk out your a z z and you put a target on your kids back for no reason. Shut up, let your kid play, and see what happens. Idiot
Too bad the NHL scouts were there to look at kids from the other teams. Sorry Pomfret dads.

If an 02 or 03 is playing local u18 hockey it’s over for them. Period. This is the 03 year for USHL, 02 year for freshman in college. Dope

If your kid goes to Pomfret, wow have you been sold a Bill of goods!

You are delusional people.

Anon
If an 02 or 03 is playing local u18 hockey it’s over for them. Period. This is the 03 year for USHL, 02 year for freshman in college. Dope

You are so wrong. Lots of these kids on those teams 2 weeks ago at NESV will play at good d3 colleges and last time I checked there were 20 year olds in the ushl. 2021 - 2003 = 17, my math says it still could happen.

Anon
Anon

You are so wrong. Lots of these kids on those teams 2 weeks ago at NESV will play at good d3 colleges and last time I checked there were 20 year olds in the ushl. 2021 - 2003 = 17, my math says it still could happen.
The guy is right...if your 02 was good enough USHL

Anon
Anon

So now your flexing about D3 and maybe USHL when they are 20. That’s a far cry from your original post about NHL scouts, D1, and call ups. Just stop, play your prep hockey, age out of jrs and play for Westfield State, nobody cares.

Anon
Anon
Anon

So now your flexing about D3 and maybe USHL when they are 20. That’s a far cry from your original post about NHL scouts, D1, and call ups. Just stop, play your prep hockey, age out of jrs and play for Westfield State, nobody cares.
Nothing wrong with Westfield State if that’s what is best for the kid. Also, let me tell you a secret. There’s this league called NESCAC where wicked smart prep kids usually end up at. I wouldn’t expect you tthough to know anything about Williams, Amherst, Bowdoin, etc.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Nothing wrong with Westfield State if that’s what is best for the kid. Also, let me tell you a secret. There’s this league called NESCAC where wicked smart prep kids usually end up at. I wouldn’t expect you tthough to know anything about Williams, Amherst, Bowdoin, etc.
Well aware as our oldest attended and played at Amherst. What I don't understand is how you go from saying NHL scouts are there for that specific team, the players on that team could be called up to USHL soon to "well a few players might play D3 and get a good education". Stop it.

anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Well aware as our oldest attended and played at Amherst. What I don't understand is how you go from saying NHL scouts are there for that specific team, the players on that team could be called up to USHL soon to "well a few players might play D3 and get a good education". Stop it.
Of course he did

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon

Of course he did
And I bet his oldest played local U18 then on to NESCAC which is a win for the kid and family. Point being, it isn’t over for those local U18 kids and they likely will go to NeSCAC schools if they are good students. Look up Drew O’Connor’s story and think next time before you dismiss 16,17 and 18 year olds. The kid didnt get playing time in HS. It clearly was “ Over” for him too at 18

Have to agree with the guy. You came on here posting about how the RI Hitmen Prep team had NHL scouts watching them, they were getting called up to USHL teams or NTDP, and then changed it to they are a few years away from playing NESCAC, which is great but nobody really cares about D3, not enough to post about here anyways, that’s what Twitter is for.

Huh. You mean the kid who played AAA hockey, then prep, then NAHL, then D1college? Idiot.

If your kid is an 02 playing anything but USHL, sorry, but not getting looks by D1 and definitely not the NHL.

If your kid is an 03 and playing U18, same, but they may have a shot on a D3 team

Anon
Huh. You mean the kid who played AAA hockey, then prep, then NAHL, then D1college? Idiot.

If your kid is an 02 playing anything but USHL, sorry, but not getting looks by D1 and definitely not the NHL.

If your kid is an 03 and playing U18, same, but they may have a shot on a D3 team

Well I have an 02 playing NCDC and has a D1 commitment, his team has multiple 01, 02 and 03's that have D1 commitments- so I guess you are wrong? There are also 02,03 playing prep hockey that have D1 commitments and are on the NHL watch list, so I guess your theory is debunked, try again?

Hey Stats Dad. Let’s see how the boy does in the big leaugues. Little cupcake wasn’t good enough to go to Midwest and you are a helicopter daddy. Still upset from getting cut from the Kings? FYI, you got cut, not the kid!