email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question about NEHJ

ANON
A few rounds of golf at your country club also get your kid mentioned.
Will Mini Golf and a bucket of balls work?

MIAA Guru
I can’t figure out this guy Cox. Does he write about kids whose parents pay him or does he wash down a few Xanax with some Mad dog 20/20 before the game.

He wrote about my kids MIAA team and talked about a kid who is middle of the pack on the team if that. Not even middle of the pack in the league I would say.

He skipped Over one of the best players in the league. (Not my kid)

I see him always writing about a coaches kid who is mediocre at best constantly.

I want a refund
Did you mean a Middlesex team who’s isn’t the Tanners?

JC at it again on Sunday BCH vs X 90% of kids written about are all Rat's.Subscription is cancelled after the month. Does he just not care what people think.

I need to get my Dad behind the bench and get coxy a bottle of Johnny walker.

anon
JC at it again on Sunday BCH vs X 90% of kids written about are all Rat's.Subscription is cancelled after the month. Does he just not care what people think.
Maybe you should try a different tactic. If you can't beat them, join them!

The Rats team he put together is garbage. Some scout. The guy is a thin skinned tool chest

Larry
The Rats team he put together is garbage. Some scout. The guy is a thin skinned tool chest
Sorry your little field mouse can't cut the mustard...another year in the rainbow division...no write up for you:joy:

He was out again last night cant wait to see the crap he writes today.