Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FALMOUTH HIGH HOCKEY

Are the rumors about the current Falmouth High Hockey coach true?

anon
Are the rumors about the current Falmouth High Hockey coach true?
YEP!!!!

Sorry one Falmouth kid got cut while the other 18 are just regular kids having fun playing hockey but you clowns still whine about the entire team. Grow up they are kids. Kids with access to the ocean that you landlocked crybabies pay $299 a night for in the summer.....dopes!

I always thought Peter Griffin was fictional until I saw this kids dad. I need to know his + / - before I can make a decision about the kid.

You are such a donkeycock. His plus minus was a + 32 and his dad is a real cutie pie. Fireball after fireball he stays on top of it. Diamond D in the flesh, Cookin it up in the lab with his sick videos. Falmouth FTW #FREEDAREN

Daren has a career 246Games 298Goals 11Assists 309TP.
Hall of Fame Bound

My Grandson is a generational talent. Free Bill Cosby.

Turtle Boy is BS. They try to single out random people for reasons that don’t need to be stated publically. Turtle Boy is a bum.

Best,
Denzel

Guys let’s be positive and think positively and not negatively. This situation is being handled well right now

According to the comments on Turtleboy, Falmouth has a long history of corruption in the Police Department, dating back to Chief Rodriques.

What's the story on this Clerk Magistrate Ed Teague?

https://turtleboysports.com/scumbag-falmouth-dad-tries-to-orchestrate-coverup-to-protect-hockey-star-son-after-2-teens-charged-with-viciously-beating-franklin-boy-in-august-police-chief-covers-for-dad-school-takes-no-action-de/