Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prep Schedules

Anon
Anon
Are day schools still playing?
Dexter playing Pope Francis tonight, have not heard of Thayer or any others with games scheduled
Pope almost with the upset
Williston rolls with only 10 skaters
Avon/Salisbury was a good hard skating game
New Hampton is solid
Canterbury lost to U18 Elite
Good to see some prep hockey back, limping but back

Thayer V Belmont Hill noon tomorrow.

Cushing with a new head coach? What happened there?

Anon
Cushing with a new head coach? What happened there?
What’s happened to SJ? My nephew played for and loved him. Is this just a rumor or is he not there?

Just heard that the coach of the Senators is "filling in" at this time. Hope he is ok.

Top Shelf
Hillies shut out Thayer!

Williston proving this weekend it isn't the number of players you have, its the quality of players you have

anon
Top Shelf
Hillies shut out Thayer!
Thayer = bad

Cushing sent home

Cushing sent home

anon
Cushing sent home
Trying to follow this, did the hockey team have an outbreak? How
Many players sick?

Anon
anon
Cushing sent home
Many players sick?
From what I was told today, Zero. None. Nunca. Another case of a “medical team” destroying an athletic program, not to mention kids mental health. There are so many ways to deal with exposure cases or positive cases but instead just send kids home “out of an abundance of caution” I hope those kids decide to move onto Jr hockey and don’t go back to any school that does that to them. Story there is these kids were sent home because they “may” have been near a student, not a male hockey player that tested positive. Instead of retesting the team, send them all home. I feel for those kids and all the kids at schools that have done this, especially the Jr, Sr and PG players

Anon
Anon
anon
Cushing sent home
Many players sick?
From what I was told today, Zero. None. Nunca. Another case of a “medical team” destroying an athletic program, not to mention kids mental health. There are so many ways to deal with exposure cases or positive cases but instead just send kids home “out of an abundance of caution” I hope those kids decide to move onto Jr hockey and don’t go back to any school that does that to them. Story there is these kids were sent home because they “may” have been near a student, not a male hockey player that tested positive. Instead of retesting the team, send them all home. I feel for those kids and all the kids at schools that have done this, especially the Jr, Sr and PG players
Parents must be thrilled about this. Listening to the news this morning about how MA will be sending kids back to school full time due to infection numbers going down and these kids who live in a bubble are being sent home for 2 weeks. Check please!

Anon
anon
Cushing sent home
Many players sick?
Only outbreak was between mommas thunder thighs.

Zero Cushing hockey kids sent home. Get a clue.

Anon
Zero Cushing hockey kids sent home. Get a clue.
Well just talked to my nephew from Cushing and about 3/4 the Varsity boys hockey team was sent home last week through contact tracing and wont be back for 14 days. I mean, unless he is lying to me.

My son goes to Cushing, on the hockey team, and is currently on a beach in Florida. So yes the hockey team was sent home

Anon
My son goes to Cushing, on the hockey team, and is currently on a beach in Florida. So yes the hockey team was sent home
So it seems some varsity players were sent home to quarantine for 2 weeks but they still have enough players on campus to play this weekend. Just missing most of the top 6, top D and both goalies, other than that, they are all set!

I don't know about Cushing, but in some schools, the kids who already had covid are treated better than the kids who have done everything right and not gotten Covid. The kids who have it can stay on campus if they are exposed to someone who tests positive, those who have not had it are sent packing. The kid who has it can come back in 10 days, the kids who might have been exposed are out for at least 14 days and 4 more tests. Moral of the story, get covid if you go to prep, you will have a better chance of playing.

Are there any games scheduled for this week? Who is Cushing playing?

^^After reading this entire thread I would assume Cushing is not playing anyone until their players come back, if they come back.

Anon
^^After reading this entire thread I would assume Cushing is not playing anyone until their players come back, if they come back.
Most preps are done...very few playing...Cushing has been done all season...

Lakes Region playing 2 games per weekend. So far so good.

Anon
Williston

Anon
Anon
Williston
Yes, Williston is playing Cushing tonight and tomorrow. Both teams missing a number of key players but kudos to the coaches and players who are on campus getting to play. Enjoy it, might be the last time of the year.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Williston
Yes, Williston is playing Cushing tonight and tomorrow. Both teams missing a number of key players but kudos to the coaches and players who are on campus getting to play. Enjoy it, might be the last time of the year.
Williston making a statement tonight against powerhouse Cushing Academy

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Williston
Williston making a statement tonight against powerhouse Cushing Academy
As a scout watching I would have to say that Cushing was missing all of the kids we were wanting to watch, at least 8 of them. Not taking anything away from Williston but don’t flex like they beat a true Varsity Cushing team.