The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard
Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page
1) Did daddy play professional or D1 college hockey? If yes top prospect.
2) If no to 1 but are 6’3” or taller, then good potential. If 6’6”, NHL team should sign and no need for skill evaluation.
3) If No to 1 and 2 then have you paid your NEHJ subscription? If yes, then some consideration on the list.
4) See what Ian is saying. Btw I like the dogs.
5) Talent, skill, compete level, intangibles - skip and filter again on 1, 2 and 3 and consider casting wider net.
It’s all garbage, pays the bills for JC and owner. Real hockey people watch with their own eyes. They know this is a crap scam.
Sorry your kid got cut from the Rats
Who are you kidding? No one gets cut from the rats.
One of the best evaluators out there IMO
Jeffrey? Your on here???! Write about my kid. He’s a 3rd line center on the Mashpee squirt C
Truth -----> "The guy is so obsessed with the kids of NHLers or D1 players."
And if your kid is 30=40% better than the prodigy kids just make sure your kid plays on the teams which are packed with these kids and maybe, just maybe JC will take notice.
I've seen him at tournaments and he makes no time or takes no interest in watching games without the offspring of his local heroes.
Think he’s one of the USHL “GM’s” helping Neutral Zone pick their PHL players?
No way, NZ and JC are competitors