Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prep hockey is dead

The only school doing this right is dexter however they don’t have anyone to play against. The others as part of the isl and have to cater to the the crazies. The virus isn’t going away so neither are the overbearing precautions.

Sorry you got cut from science class.

Anon
Sorry you got cut from science class.
Following the science ended last spring when we shifted from stopping the surge to full and total eradication of COVID.

Anon
The only school doing this right is dexter however they don’t have anyone to play against. The others as part of the isl and have to cater to the the crazies. The virus isn’t going away so neither are the overbearing precautions.
Do kids at Dexter even get home work? You really should not use Dexter and schools like Milton in same sentence.

Not sure, kids keep getting into Harvard from dexter so I guess their homework must be sufficient.

Anon
Not sure, kids keep getting into Harvard from dexter so I guess their homework must be sufficient.
Only the hockey players get into Harvard

Anon
Anon
I sneezed years ago into a snot rag. Rag got accepted to HU. Me, no.

Anon
Anon
Is he seriously not aware that the Dexter coach and the Harvard Coach are brothers?

Every kid committed to harvard is the son of a friend of danny and/or teddy.

Anon
Only 16 and over can get the vaccine. Next fall boarding schools will lock students in again, day schools will use the plague as an excuse to not return to normal. RIP NE prep school hockey
Repeat after me, PREP SCHOOL IS FOR BOOK WORMS AND TIN FOIL LIBERAL RETARDS.

anon
Anon
Only 16 and over can get the vaccine. Next fall boarding schools will lock students in again, day schools will use the plague as an excuse to not return to normal. RIP NE prep school hockey
All prep dad's put dimes in their penny loafers...

Anon
anon
Anon
All prep dad's put dimes in their penny loafers...
And cash in their bank accounts! Get your shine box

I like that you see the restrictions as trying to eradicate COVID. You guys have been at 10's of thousands of new cases a DAY! No health system can sustain that. If you all just actually followed the rules we wouldn't have to guess when they would let up. In Canada we have been locked down since December and that was because we were approaching multiple thousand cases a day in some areas. Vaccine is not the answer overall, takes too long to get enough people vaccinated. By the time we get to enough people, the first batch will just be wearing off. Have to stop spreading it!!

Heard the the PHL is going to expand come 9/1 and offer a 8-12 teams league to compete for Prep kids. The question will be why pay $50k a year when you could get the best Prep kids to go to their local HS.

anon
Heard the the PHL is going to expand come 9/1 and offer a 8-12 teams league to compete for Prep kids. The question will be why pay $50k a year when you could get the best Prep kids to go to their local HS.
Doubt they will do that. Prep schools are their bread and butter. They have to many relationships to do something like that. I think it should be a 1 time deal due to Covid for spring/summer and then get back to scouting. Not worth loosing memberships over this.

anon
But I thought you sent your kid to prep school "for the education"? The PHL shouldn't change your mind about that right?

#Fraud