Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dosen't want to go NCAA

Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Try the KHL. Sounds like your ready for that.
Your just a jealous dik, ask your son if he would rather go to college and get in debt or try to go pro and get paid
Yes I\'m jealous of a you/your kid who wants to drop out of HS and turn pro. Not drafted. Doesn\'t want to play USHL cause you think it\'s only for NCAA players so maybe he/you will go to Europe. OK sure.

Try to stay in character as well. One post your the kid, the next the parent. You are confusing yourself.
I’m not dropping out of anything. I have all the credits I need to graduate, and now it’s official, heading to USHL for next season! Can’t wait to get started!
But they only allow college players I thought?

Which team are you going to? I'm curious because since the draft hasn't happened yet, no one can offer you anything.

Also preps don't allow you to accellerate and graduate early.

Good story though.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Your just a jealous dik, ask your son if he would rather go to college and get in debt or try to go pro and get paid
Yes I\\\'m jealous of a you/your kid who wants to drop out of HS and turn pro. Not drafted. Doesn\\\'t want to play USHL cause you think it\\\'s only for NCAA players so maybe he/you will go to Europe. OK sure.

Try to stay in character as well. One post your the kid, the next the parent. You are confusing yourself.
I’m not dropping out of anything. I have all the credits I need to graduate, and now it’s official, heading to USHL for next season! Can’t wait to get started!

Which team are you going to? I'm curious because since the draft hasn't happened yet, no one can offer you anything.

Also preps don't allow you to accellerate and graduate early.

Good story though.
Cant announce just yet but will on Twitter!! My agent advised me to take the USHL offer, play a year there and see where I go from there. Not 1 USHL team follows those rules, my agent has 2 other kids doing the same thing. All I need is a waiver and my transcript in order to have a diploma from my prep school. Working at the course now, check in later.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Yes I\\\\\\\'m jealous of a you/your kid who wants to drop out of HS and turn pro. Not drafted. Doesn\\\\\\\'t want to play USHL cause you think it\\\\\\\'s only for NCAA players so maybe he/you will go to Europe. OK sure.

Which team are you going to? I\'m curious because since the draft hasn\'t happened yet, no one can offer you anything.

Also preps don\'t allow you to accellerate and graduate early.

Good story though.
Cant announce just yet but will on Twitter!! My agent advised me to take the USHL offer, play a year there and see where I go from there. Not 1 USHL team follows those rules, my agent has 2 other kids doing the same thing. All I need is a waiver and my transcript in order to have a diploma from my prep school. Working at the course now, check in later.
Ok so the deeper you go into your fantasy, the more over your ski's you get. Clearly you know nothing of the USHL and how it works.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Yes I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m jealous of a you/your kid who wants to drop out of HS and turn pro. Not drafted. Doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t want to play USHL cause you think it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s only for NCAA players so maybe he/you will go to Europe. OK sure.

Which team are you going to? I\\\'m curious because since the draft hasn\\\'t happened yet, no one can offer you anything.

Also preps don\\\'t allow you to accellerate and graduate early.

Good story though.
Ok so the deeper you go into your fantasy, the more over your ski's you get. Clearly you know nothing of the USHL and how it works.
My job is to play and I do it really well, my agent can handle the rest. I snowboard and am really good at that too! Thank you to those that understand what I am trying to do and cant wait to prove the haters wrong.

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Yes I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m jealous of a you/your kid who wants to drop out of HS and turn pro. Not drafted. Doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t want to play USHL cause you think it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s only for NCAA players so maybe he/you will go to Europe. OK sure.

Which team are you going to? I\\\\\\\'m curious because since the draft hasn\\\\\\\'t happened yet, no one can offer you anything.

Also preps don\\\\\\\'t allow you to accellerate and graduate early.

Good story though.
Ok so the deeper you go into your fantasy, the more over your ski\'s you get. Clearly you know nothing of the USHL and how it works.
My job is to play and I do it really well, my agent can handle the rest. I snowboard and am really good at that too! Thank you to those that understand what I am trying to do and cant wait to prove the haters wrong.
So your a snowboarder. Now it all makes sense.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Yes I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m jealous of a you/your kid who wants to drop out of HS and turn pro. Not drafted. Doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t want to play USHL cause you think it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s only for NCAA players so maybe he/you will go to Europe. OK sure.

Which team are you going to? I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m curious because since the draft hasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t happened yet, no one can offer you anything.

Also preps don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t allow you to accellerate and graduate early.

Good story though.
Ok so the deeper you go into your fantasy, the more over your ski\\\'s you get. Clearly you know nothing of the USHL and how it works.
And your old, what's your point. I get it, a lot of you dads want your kids to be scholars and have a piece of paper that says your kid is really good at marketing or business administration so they can spend their life behind a desk. Thats not me and I'm not sorry about that. Someone has to make money playing hockey and its going to me. I worked 10-3 today parking cars at a country club and made $190 in tips, not bad compared to what other 18 year olds are doing today but again, not for me, I'm going to make a living play hockey and snowboard whenever I can!

Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Yes I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m jealous of a you/your kid who wants to drop out of HS and turn pro. Not drafted. Doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t want to play USHL cause you think it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s only for NCAA players so maybe he/you will go to Europe. OK sure.

Which team are you going to? I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m curious because since the draft hasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t happened yet, no one can offer you anything.

Also preps don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t allow you to accellerate and graduate early.

Good story though.
Ok so the deeper you go into your fantasy, the more over your ski\\\\\\\'s you get. Clearly you know nothing of the USHL and how it works.
And your old, what's your point. I get it, a lot of you dads want your kids to be scholars and have a piece of paper that says your kid is really good at marketing or business administration so they can spend their life behind a desk. Thats not me and I'm not sorry about that. Someone has to make money playing hockey and its going to me. I worked 10-3 today parking cars at a country club and made $190 in tips, not bad compared to what other 18 year olds are doing today but again, not for me, I'm going to make a living play hockey and snowboard whenever I can!
Ok this charade has run its course. See you in the NHL surfer bro.

Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Yes I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m jealous of a you/your kid who wants to drop out of HS and turn pro. Not drafted. Doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t want to play USHL cause you think it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s only for NCAA players so maybe he/you will go to Europe. OK sure.

Which team are you going to? I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m curious because since the draft hasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t happened yet, no one can offer you anything.

Also preps don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t allow you to accellerate and graduate early.

Good story though.
Ok so the deeper you go into your fantasy, the more over your ski\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s you get. Clearly you know nothing of the USHL and how it works.
And your old, what\'s your point. I get it, a lot of you dads want your kids to be scholars and have a piece of paper that says your kid is really good at marketing or business administration so they can spend their life behind a desk. Thats not me and I\'m not sorry about that. Someone has to make money playing hockey and its going to me. I worked 10-3 today parking cars at a country club and made $190 in tips, not bad compared to what other 18 year olds are doing today but again, not for me, I\'m going to make a living play hockey and snowboard whenever I can!
Ok this charade has run its course. See you in the NHL surfer bro.
What’s a charade.. is that French for old guy?

Anon
PHL, hmm
Scares me that you mention PHL in the same sentence as those junior leagues. Did u also play in the Foxboro spring league? Blue Chip tnmt?
My Prep season was canceled, I was lucky enough to get picked for the PHL and over the past 6 weeks realized this is what I want to do. I have enough credits for my diploma, why not take my shot. I know a lot of parents want to see their kids play NCAA but it’s not for everyone.

Hit up the Q

The majority of players they draft don’t go due to losing the ncaa eligibility. Always a spot for an American who can play.

They have drafted a lot of New England kids that never even knew they were drafted and/or never went.

Anon
Hit up the Q

The majority of players they draft don’t go due to losing the ncaa eligibility. Always a spot for an American who can play.

They have drafted a lot of New England kids that never even knew they were drafted and/or never went.
Echoing this, consider the Q as one option. Also: don’t listen to the negativity, sounds like you made up your mind, the question is which league. Not everybody wants or should go to college. I would say go with whoever takes you. The USHL isn’t all about NCAA, it’s a competitive league. There were plenty of players who went to the Q after. Why not do a year at the USHL and then see what else is out there. You can still go to Europe or Canada then, but you will be more experienced. There is no one size fits all. Enjoy the ride!

PHL? :joy: :joy:
Dude, your confused.

Good for you kid! Take your shot, life is too short. If it doesn’t work out you can go back to college later. More young adults should be encouraged to try what they want to make them happy.

Anon
Good for you kid! Take your shot, life is too short. If it doesn’t work out you can go back to college later. More young adults should be encouraged to try what they want to make them happy.
πŸ‘†πŸ»This

Love a young man who puts himself first for once! So sick of watching all these sheep not take a chance on themselves and just do what everyone else does, nobody wants average, don't be average. If Pro is your goal then 1 year is fine in USHL but I would suggest the Q and then overseas. Very good money to made in many of those leagues and they cover most of your living expenses so its just money in the bank! Good luck.