Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CCM festival

02 and 03 studs? I need to go back and look at the rosters again. I must have missed them

anon
02 and 03 studs? I need to go back and look at the rosters again. I must have missed them
Easy smallcock don’t be stupid

Not even one kid from the 2001 National Champion PF. You don’t have the studs. At 18, the real studs are in the NHL. The rest of the prep, junior and college kids are good players, not studs. Plenty of rookie nhl players at 18 yrs old over the years. Those are studs. Local kids playing PHL are the same kids that were told that they were “ Elite” growing up. Brad Marchand is elite, charlie Coyle is Elite, not the boys in the PHL. Good players, not studs.

Anon
Not even one kid from the 2001 National Champion PF. You don’t have the studs. At 18, the real studs are in the NHL. The rest of the prep, junior and college kids are good players, not studs. Plenty of rookie nhl players at 18 yrs old over the years. Those are studs. Local kids playing PHL are the same kids that were told that they were “ Elite” growing up. Brad Marchand is elite, charlie Coyle is Elite, not the boys in the PHL. Good players, not studs.
Your warped in the head. Those 18 year old NHL guys are unicorns. Get your lingo right.

Anon
Anon
Your warped in the head. Those 18 year old NHL guys are unicorns. Get your lingo right.
There are 3 2002 born players in the NHL this year.. all other 18 year olds are just good? Whack a doodle!

The 3 2002 players in NHL =studs.

Anon
You immediately lose credibility when you mention "2001" "National Champion" and "PF" in your first ten words.

A National Champ that was beaten by a team in the same state as them three times...

and the best player on the team is an 05...