Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: USA Hli"stinka" Team

So his USHL team is wrong about him also? Wow the jealously is amazing around here or does it bother you that you chased around team to team in the fed because you had to play in the fed to make it and he just played for his dad in the E9 for his entire life? The kid got drafted 7th overall in the USHL he must not suck that much .....

anon
The two from Cushing outstanding players and very much deserve to be part of that event. The coach's kid from BA is on par with 100 other area '04's and daddy has been pulling the strings for years. Kid is a good hockey player, but not at that level. Sorry dad, just the way i see it. Daddy friendship with Donato has the kid commitment to Harvard. joke, but how life works I guess.
Outstanding is a bit much. How about above average?

But they beat Germany! That will be the only thing talked about buddy!

So are they out? Is it really a 3 game tournament? That’s a long drive for 3 games. Foxboro is closer..and better food.

Congrats to the locals. They are clearly going to be top players in the USHL this season!

Anon
Congrats to the locals. They are clearly going to be top players in the USHL this season!
Yes, I hear they are going to play Germany all season!

Anon
So are they out? Is it really a 3 game tournament? That’s a long drive for 3 games. Foxboro is closer..and better food.
yeah but good news they got to travel on your dime. Keep registering for USA Hockey memberships because you keep paying for them to attend these events.

"The two from Cushing outstanding players and very much deserve to be part of that event. The coach's kid from BA is on par with 100 other area '04's and daddy has been pulling the strings for years. Kid is a good hockey player, but not at that level. Sorry dad, just the way i see it. Daddy friendship with Donato has the kid commitment to Harvard. joke, but how life works I guess."

First, dont judge a single player for a team's sub par performance. It's still a team game and reports are this group needed more time together.

Second, I have charted that BA kid for a couple years and also had him ranked upper 10 percent. His USHL draft ranking was no patronage or favor. You may want to vent your own personal frustration in a more positive direction.