The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recent commitment tweets

I would like to thank my daddy for getting me this commitment to the school he went to and that I will probably never go to!
I would like to thank my daddy for getting me this commitment even though I can’t see over the dasher.
I have no idea how I got this commitment but thank you, pay the man dad.
I look forward to continuing my education and playing hockey in the next 5 or 6 years when I’m 22.

Re: Recent commitment tweets

Sorry you can’t get your kid a commit.

If you could. You would.

Loser.

Anon

If you could. You would.

Loser.
My kid will need to get himself his own commitment, it’s called growing up, putting the work and doing it himself.
Keep lying to your kid. Loser

Anon
Anon

If you could. You would.

Loser.
My kid will need to get himself his own commitment, it’s called growing up, putting the work and doing it himself.
Keep lying to your kid. Loser
You mean your going to make your kid work for something? Have you not been Woke to the fact that kids should be handed things at 16 or 17 years old! Dad, you need to start making calls to all your friends, hire an advisor, hire a "connected" skills coach and get the PR train running..maybe donate to a few schools so your little boy has options.

Anon

If you could. You would.

Loser.
Awww.. yes, wipe your kids azz also daddy. He’s gonna get his azz kicked and it’s gonna be your fault.

No matter how many years this goes on, it is the same angry reactoin. If you need to come on here and bash its because you would run over your own mother to have your kid offered a comitment from a D1 school. It is 100% accurate and proven that a very low % of these kids ever end up playing for the schools they comit to. Based on what they are being told, no kid will come in and play at a D1 school as a freshman either. At 15, they have up to 8 years before their skates will ever possibly touch the ice on a D1 rink. A lot can happen over that time. Why do it? Its free advertising. NCAA is trying to attract good hockey players to its product. They want to show these schools giving away free rides and keeping the interest. In Canada if kids choose the OHL, they lose the ability to play NCAA, its a big reason why there are 1,000 rounds to the OHL draft. Why not lock in as many kids as you can, it costs you nothing. So in all of this your kid is not selected as one of the crazy amount. That just means they have to keep working and all that work may not result in them ever being able to tweet anything, what a loss right? You could spend a ridiculous amount of money trying to get your kid "noticed" and you will and they will be in the exact same spot either way. By the way, so will the kids with comitments. Relax, enjoy watching your kid play the game. Realize no one in this world cares about your kid other than you so no one is happy for their successes. Its the facebook generation man, my advice, close your accounts and focus on yourself.