The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Getting money back from a fall hockey split season team , injured player .

Anon
Anonymous
Player signed a contract in February 2021 for a local well known large club organization ,for this fall 2021 split season, got hurt last spring can’t play until Christmas or much later, in the experience of the folks who read here, would the organization do the right thing and refund the initial $1000.00?
It would have taken you less time to just ask them.
You have a better chance of seeing God.

Our organization offers insurance but you have to pay for it when you sign up.

Son broke an arm, missed 3/4 of a season. Didn’t get a dime back. Full season team. Not even a store credit for the next year. Contracts explicitly say, no money back. Business

why would they give you money back?

1. Your son will most likely be skating for another team come October. Trust me they hear and get doctors notes all the time yet that player randomly can play again.

2. You took a spot away from another player that would have paid the tuition to the club.

3.This is a business for all teams ask yourself would you give money back if you got the same email from a player.

The contract is most likely going to say deposit has no refunds which means your not getting a single dime back. My son missed 3 MONTHS because of an injury I got told to bad from Owner.

This one is super simple. No. Don’t even bother asking for it.