Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Updating with Twitter

Good to see Jeff Cox on the bench at the u18 rats game.

JC still trying to learn the game, that's great. Pretty sure he would be on the bench to get the inside scoop from one of the legacy kids he gushes about....maybe NHL dad will invite him out for a round of golf and his dream would be complete.

Watched JC coach. Coaches with some enthusiasm, uses white board to his advantage, avoids tripping over water bottles and dressed appropriately. Might be a good pickup for a NESCAC

Seriously -- JC as a coach? Checks his phone more than he looks at the ice. Doesn't give any feedback or instruction except to say he is embarrassed by the level of play. Doesn't go into the locker room between periods. Shows up late to games. Experienced the joy of JC coaching my son this summer at a tournament. Cancelled my NEHJ subscription immediately. Piece of work.

anonymous
Seriously -- JC as a coach? Checks his phone more than he looks at the ice. Doesn't give any feedback or instruction except to say he is embarrassed by the level of play. Doesn't go into the locker room between periods. Shows up late to games. Experienced the joy of JC coaching my son this summer at a tournament. Cancelled my NEHJ subscription immediately. Piece of work.
I'd never pay JC to coach my kid, even if it was a summer tournament. I don't know why anyone else does either (well, I do, just trying to buy mentions in the NEHJ).

Anon
anonymous
Seriously -- JC as a coach? Checks his phone more than he looks at the ice. Doesn\'t give any feedback or instruction except to say he is embarrassed by the level of play. Doesn\'t go into the locker room between periods. Shows up late to games. Experienced the joy of JC coaching my son this summer at a tournament. Cancelled my NEHJ subscription immediately. Piece of work.
I'd never pay JC to coach my kid, even if it was a summer tournament. I don't know why anyone else does either (well, I do, just trying to buy mentions in the NEHJ).
JC is a good guy, does a good job. Hs is very well connected and in the know.

Anon
Anon
anonymous
Seriously -- JC as a coach? Checks his phone more than he looks at the ice. Doesn\\\'t give any feedback or instruction except to say he is embarrassed by the level of play. Doesn\\\'t go into the locker room between periods. Shows up late to games. Experienced the joy of JC coaching my son this summer at a tournament. Cancelled my NEHJ subscription immediately. Piece of work.
I\'d never pay JC to coach my kid, even if it was a summer tournament. I don\'t know why anyone else does either (well, I do, just trying to buy mentions in the NEHJ).
JC is a good guy, does a good job. Hs is very well connected and in the know.
Connected? To who? NCAA coaches cant stand him. I would use the word Tolerate. He is very well tolerated.