Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U15 waiver

If you are up to date financially just stop showing up and play for the better team.

Only a possible problem if the two teams are in the same league

Anon
I signed a contract with a below subpar “team” and I use that term loosely. I have been offered a position on a higher tiered team. Do I need a waiver ? What can I do if the current tea, won’t sign it?
IMO the best approach is to honor the commitment you made and the contract you signed..Set a good example for the little one right?Kinda late in the gm to jump ship?

Anon
I signed a contract with a below subpar “team” and I use that term loosely. I have been offered a position on a higher tiered team. Do I need a waiver ? What can I do if the current tea, won’t sign it?
If it is a national bound team your son's name needs to be taken off the roster and put the new team.

anon
Anon
If it is a national bound team your son's name needs to be taken off the roster and put the new team.
National bound ?

This guy is talking about a silver team and his local town offered him a B2 Contract.

Anon
anon
Anon
National bound ?

This guy is talking about a silver team and his local town offered him a B2 Contract.
lolol What was I thinking, that was a rookie mistake!