High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: USHL Omaha

Hahah
Anon
What a mess with what was considered a better run program in the USHL. Makes you stop and think for a minute, what is my kid doing all this work for? Better have some fun on this journey.
Not only is your kid not good enough...he never will be good enough to play at that level.
Well he's already in Madison. So...s uck it?

anon
Hahah
Anon
What a mess with what was considered a better run program in the USHL. Makes you stop and think for a minute, what is my kid doing all this work for? Better have some fun on this journey.
Not only is your kid not good enough...he never will be good enough to play at that level.
Well he's already in Madison. So...s uck it?
Pretty ballsy as there is only one N.E. kid on the roster

or 3 kids from NE but who's counting

Coaches all gone, Cox gone, Players boycotting playing. Now what happens? Get your kid out of there fast. If most have college commitments, will the schools help get kids into new programs? Are these kids just done for the year?

https://theathletic.com/news/coaching-staff-of-ushls-omaha-lancers-resigns-players-threaten-boycott-over-budget-cuts/fRQDyQYrJkpe/

It’s all Coxy’s fault!!

So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins. For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Nebraska

I would still send me kid out there tomorrow if given the chance

Yep. The players need to be careful not to overplay their hand. There are thousands of players that would gladly take their place. These Lancer players get to play for free in the best Junior league in the world. They are replaceable.

"...the best Junior league in the world."

Wait, what?

Absolutely appaled at the idea of an 18 year old having to pay for his food on the road and can't imagine an 18 year old having to buy their own sticks. What has this world come to? I'd strike too.....

LZ
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins. For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Nebraska
Led Zep Baby!!!

LZ

Nebraska
Led Zep Baby!!!

This thing is just getting uglier by the hour..Imagine USHL and NAHL started digging into all of these teams. Hockey is a dirty business and the ones who get hurt are young men aged 16-21..Disaster.

They froze the roster. Kids can't leave. WTF!