High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prep cancelled?

Oops
Anon
Nice try with the fear mongering. Public schools maybe, prep\'s required vax so not an issue. if it helps you sleep at night, I guess go on sitting at home crossing your fingers that a bunch of kids cant play hockey because your kid was not accepted or what ever your issue is.
My son isn’t vaxed and playing.
Honestly, F@ck you and F@ck your kid. I hope you both get it, spread it to his teammates and shut it down for the season. Your selfish.

Anon
Oops
Anon
Nice try with the fear mongering. Public schools maybe, prep\\\'s required vax so not an issue. if it helps you sleep at night, I guess go on sitting at home crossing your fingers that a bunch of kids cant play hockey because your kid was not accepted or what ever your issue is.
Honestly, F@ck you and F@ck your kid. I hope you both get it, spread it to his teammates and shut it down for the season. Your selfish.
Exactly. Also some schools won’t let your kid play against them so your selfishness is just going to end up hurting your own kid and his teammates.

Anon
Anon
Oops
Anon
Nice try with the fear mongering. Public schools maybe, prep\\\\\\\'s required vax so not an issue. if it helps you sleep at night, I guess go on sitting at home crossing your fingers that a bunch of kids cant play hockey because your kid was not accepted or what ever your issue is.
Exactly. Also some schools won’t let your kid play against them so your selfishness is just going to end up hurting your own kid and his teammates.
Sure. If you say so

Anon
Oops
Anon
Nice try with the fear mongering. Public schools maybe, prep\\\'s required vax so not an issue. if it helps you sleep at night, I guess go on sitting at home crossing your fingers that a bunch of kids cant play hockey because your kid was not accepted or what ever your issue is.
Get a life. Stop being a sheep. All ready had it. Flu was worst

Oops
Anon
Oops
Anon
Nice try with the fear mongering. Public schools maybe, prep\\\\\\\'s required vax so not an issue. if it helps you sleep at night, I guess go on sitting at home crossing your fingers that a bunch of kids cant play hockey because your kid was not accepted or what ever your issue is.
Get a life. Stop being a sheep. All ready had it. Flu was worst
Selfish fool! Hope you don't get it again.... well, not really.

Lots of unvaxed cases as kids are testing to come back to school/ campus.. get ready for game cancellations next week.