Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boston Hockey Academy

Are they still in existence? I've heard that they folded, and see kids who pla*** for them this year now playing on other teams, but their website still has tryout info for next season?

Re: Boston Hockey Academy

Are you mentally stable man? It's pretty clear they still have 4 teams that are all filled.

Guy who owns BHA is like Bezos. He's an entrepreneurial & hockey genius that is 2nd to none.

His Imperials jacket has the biggest logo I have ever seen on a team jacket. He really wants to be noticed in rinks now that his kids JV career is over.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooosah.

Sorry your kid got cut from their program. You seem really opinionated there.

anon
Guy who owns BHA is like Bezos. He's an entrepreneurial & hockey genius that is 2nd to none.

His Imperials jacket has the biggest logo I have ever seen on a team jacket. He really wants to be noticed in rinks now that his kids JV career is over.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooosah.
You know him and his family? Seems personal there dude to pick on his kid. Jesus…

They are still there, word on the street they are struggling, can’t place any players although parents are paying nearly 50k (coaches lazy), the new wave of academy’s will be hard to navigate if they are hurting now.

Complete waste of money.