Visit The DBoard Online Store - https://www.cafepress.com/icehockeydboard

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elev802

This guy is a very good stick handler, but he's like 35, why does he post 10 videos of himself every day and then his students are house league benders who can't do the basics. I like it when he tapes himself making the kids fall on their face, the kids must be learning as they are crying.

Re: Elev802

Anon
This guy is a very good stick handler, but he's like 35, why does he post 10 videos of himself every day and then his students are house league benders who can't do the basics. I like it when he tapes himself making the kids fall on their face, the kids must be learning as they are crying.
You talking about Swaggy P ?

The kid who played locally at prep and Vermont ?

They have a company. They promote said company. Stop hating. You are a grown man.

Anon
Anon

They have a company. They promote said company. Stop hating. You are a grown man.
His name is Swaggy P? That makes it all make sense. So you pay a guy named Swaggy P and he stickhandles all around your kid until he hates the sport. Sign me up!

Anon
Anon
Anon
This guy is a very good stick handler, but he\'s like 35, why does he post 10 videos of himself every day and then his students are house league benders who can\'t do the basics. I like it when he tapes himself making the kids fall on their face, the kids must be learning as they are crying.

His name is Swaggy P? That makes it all make sense. So you pay a guy named Swaggy P and he stickhandles all around your kid until he hates the sport. Sign me up!
Guy is a complete moron...waste of time and money...🀑🀑🀑

Elev802s keep opening up around the country and are coming to a town near you. Must be doing something right. Sorry your kid fell on his face.

Anon
Elev802s keep opening up around the country and are coming to a town near you. Must be doing something right. Sorry your kid fell on his face.
Around the country? You sure about that? Love the determination but cones are cones homie.

VT, Boston, Tampa…

Swaggy gonna b bizy! Imagine having your player try to learn from a dude named Swaggy? Do you make the checks out to Swaggy with a straight face.

Yo, yo, yo, what up Swaggy P, can I pay you to teach my kid how to be Swaggy? My son talked to his coach and he said he needs to be more swaggily on the ice and you seem to be the one to go to. Is that Swaggy with 1 G or 2. Where in Boston can we sign up?

Put your money into comedy skillz Instead homie.

Yo, you see him stickhandlin in that school, he went so fast down that hallway, it was Swaggy! This dude serious?

Effin clown show with those idiots🀑🀑🀑

A show that Bauer is riding all the way to the bank. Kids love it. Grows the game.

Anon
A show that Bauer is riding all the way to the bank. Kids love it. Grows the game.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ’©πŸ‘¨‍πŸ¦ΌπŸ’πŸ§°

SwaggyP the OG of slaying bunnies. Do you even hockey bro?

For realz

Yo, check me out rollerblading down the street toe dragging cars...Hockey!

Anon
Yo, check me out rollerblading down the street toe dragging cars...Hockey!
is this the dinosaur board?

Yo, I'm just making sure you parents see the amazing things I can teach your kids

Friday Flex ⛽️⛽️⛽️ Durrrrrr.. I’m gonna fight this guy

Anon
My favorite part is how you can’t stop watching his vids. Keep getting fired up while you’re at it too. 🀣

Anon
Anon
My favorite part is how you can’t stop watching his vids. Keep getting fired up while you’re at it too. 🀣
It’s like a car accident! Keeps showing up on Reels and drives me crazy! Sad, Right?

Morning you peasants.

Make sure to check me out on the Rink Shrinks today.

Thanks for the support !

No way P calls anyone a peasant. Just you do that.