High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: St Marys

Anon
Anon
What\'s the deal with the assistant coach. He recently told my 8th grade bender that he should go to his school and can play. Now I\'m hearing that he has said that to almost everyone at his camp. And that he did the same thing last year. How can he promise 100 kids that they will play at St. Mary\'s? Is it just some recruiting tactic that I didnt know happens at this level?
He's been doing it for years. I guess it keeps kids off a competitors' teams. They're trying to keep up with their counterparts who won a state title this past season.
Why pinpoint a St. Marys coach? Guys a good dude. It's his job to get kids to go to his high school. You telling me for a minute that none of the other assistant coaches at the other catholic schools do this? Rose colored glasses much? :joy:

St. Mary's has hockey?

If a 9th grader is playing at St Mary's they are in alot of trouble.

Are you ‘ All in ‘? Team won a state chip in 2017 and now it’s a circus. Coach promising 8th graders the world.

Not a great school academically either. Most public schools outside of Lynn, Salem and Peabody are far better.

STM is not even on the same planet as SJP in hockey or school..STM parents and players walk around the rinks with an entitled arrogance and they have never won a thing...comical

You may be right about all of the above , but there is no pillow biting going on at that school .

Anon
You may be right about all of the above , but there is no pillow biting going on at that school .
Why do you say that? Because your advances were rejected?

Hockey at all levels has become business over sport. He's just looking to sell his product to a captive audience.

Just talk to a kid who went to the school

Anon
STM is not even on the same planet as SJP in hockey or school..STM parents and players walk around the rinks with an entitled arrogance and they have never won a thing...comical
They lost to Newburyport HS last year.

This is obviously you Situation. Don’t be mad the at Mary’s assistant coach stop taking your calls . And don’t worry the SJP coaches know all about you and your son. I over heard a bunch of the current players fathers letting him know . So it will be back to public for you and your little bender . Karma

Anon
What's the deal with the assistant coach. He recently told my 8th grade bender that he should go to his school and can play. Now I'm hearing that he has said that to almost everyone at his camp. And that he did the same thing last year. How can he promise 100 kids that they will play at St. Mary's? Is it just some recruiting tactic that I didnt know happens at this level?
That team went south as soon as the HC allowed the little kid with glasses into his locker room to film their season.

CCpuck
Anon
What\\\\\\\'s the deal with the assistant coach. He recently told my 8th grade bender that he should go to his school and can play. Now I\\\\\\\'m hearing that he has said that to almost everyone at his camp. And that he did the same thing last year. How can he promise 100 kids that they will play at St. Mary\\\\\\\'s? Is it just some recruiting tactic that I didnt know happens at this level?
That team went south as soon as the HC allowed the little kid with glasses into his locker room to film their season.
That kid with glasses likes chasing the little boys around.

Anon
CCpuck
Anon
What\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s the deal with the assistant coach. He recently told my 8th grade bender that he should go to his school and can play. Now I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m hearing that he has said that to almost everyone at his camp. And that he did the same thing last year. How can he promise 100 kids that they will play at St. Mary\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s? Is it just some recruiting tactic that I didnt know happens at this level?
That kid with glasses likes chasing the little boys around.
Is he the leprechaun macot from the Shamrock tourney...

Chasing little boys around?

N/A
Chasing little boys around?
Pathetic attempt to slander Bernie. Kid is a hustler and doing great work.

Annoying yes but talented kid who seems to truly enjoy creating sports media.