Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Beantown

This marketing is Brilliant! You are "invited" to pay $400.00 to play in this tournament with absolutely no chance of exposure. These guys are good!!

Rosters? Anyone?

If parents weren't there it would have been the players and the refs. Not 1 scout to be seen the arena! I fell for it. **** it!

My son got to play in the "committed" division even though he is not "committed". Seemed like a bunch of those players are not committed, and there is a reason for that. Watched the first Pro division game and some of those players are better than the players in the Committed division, to be fair, they were better than my son also. No idea what happened to this showcase, now its who you know and who your skills coach is..wink..wink..

To be fair regarding the committed division: a USA hockey / NTDP coach ran the practice. He told the kids Sunday was a “warm up” day, the real day is Monday, when most of the scouts are coming. There were five NHL scouts present Sunday night. There were 4-5 D1 programs present as well. (Take a peak at the scout sheet). Committed division played a great, spirited game, and yes, there were players I would not have picked, but that kind of stuff is not new. I always tell my kid that no matter how it’s is stacked, it’s up to him to look his best.

If you are an 03 or an 04 in the Pro division, it’s over. Can we agree to that at least?

If you're a Dad posting it's over about 03 and 04's....you're a total loser! Can we agree on that?

The above 2 posts are correct..you both nailed it.

If your not on the Coxsters list then you are playing club hockey..he said so.

Anon
If your not on the Coxsters list then you are playing club hockey..he said so.
Some of the parents were considering dumping him over the railing in Rink 3 during the "committed" game..That's how toxic he has made the sport. He's a cancer in every crowd he is in. You know he's a misfit when Coaches from BU, Northeastern, and other high profile scouts literally do everything in their power to avoid him..it was gold!

He's toxic because he doesn't write about your kid? I've never heard him say too much to parents in the stands.

anon
He's toxic because he doesn't write about your kid? I've never heard him say too much to parents in the stands.
He's toxic because he labels 15 and 16 year olds. If a teacher did that, what would happen? He tries to bully kids into playing for his rats teams, he tries to drop names in conversations to make a kid feel uncomfortable or obligated to do something they don't want to.
In all the years of him doing this, has he brought any good to the game? to a team? to a player? His existence in hockey has done nothing other than prey on kids and families for $100.00 a year.
And Yes, he has and still does write about my kid, its done nothing for him.

anon
anon
He\'s toxic because he doesn\'t write about your kid? I\'ve never heard him say too much to parents in the stands.
He's toxic because he labels 15 and 16 year olds. If a teacher did that, what would happen? He tries to bully kids into playing for his rats teams, he tries to drop names in conversations to make a kid feel uncomfortable or obligated to do something they don't want to.
In all the years of him doing this, has he brought any good to the game? to a team? to a player? His existence in hockey has done nothing other than prey on kids and families for $100.00 a year.
I enjoyed his hot takes on Covid in the spring of 2020. We are lucky to have a public intellectual like him.

Anon
anon
anon
He\\\'s toxic because he doesn\\\'t write about your kid? I\\\'ve never heard him say too much to parents in the stands.
He\'s toxic because he labels 15 and 16 year olds. If a teacher did that, what would happen? He tries to bully kids into playing for his rats teams, he tries to drop names in conversations to make a kid feel uncomfortable or obligated to do something they don\'t want to.
I enjoyed his hot takes on Covid in the spring of 2020. We are lucky to have a public intellectual like him.
Well then I guess your just as Toxic as he is

anon
anon
He\'s toxic because he doesn\'t write about your kid? I\'ve never heard him say too much to parents in the stands.
Dude was a college golfer but somehow people care about his hockey "knowledge" now? I don't get it. A joke of a USHL team even labels him Assistant GM! I can't believe people pay money to let him coach their kids when he's played as much competitive hockey as I have in my life - NONE