Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Western MA on the map with 2 going to RPI! LFG...Package deals!!!
No way? Which 2? There are literally 5 kids in WM worth a commitment aging from 05-03.
Two pope Francis kids...05s...Google it...
We love watching our fellow Western MA players getting some love from the College Ranks, so, we made a list! We have followed these players for years now, in a po****tion of about 815,000 over 4 counties there are very few legit hockey prospects to watch, but here\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s our list of prospects:
1. 05- RL- Pope, USNTDP, BC
2. 04- SM- Selects, Tri-City, UMASS
3. 03- BS- Pope, Hill School,*unknown this year*, Holy Cross
4. 05- RS- Pope, Westy, RPI
5. 05- MH- Pope, Westy, RPI
6. 04- KS- Eaglebrook, SSM, Sioux Falls, UMASS
We have 2 Top Prospects that we are just waiting to be taken:
1. 03- MP- Eaglebrook, Pics, Cushing, *Hearing this week may be headed to the Q
2. 05- CH- Pics, PAL (NCDC)

Take a ride over to the Olympia and you can catch 5 or 6 of these guys on the ice together all summer, we have gone over once a week all summer to check in and this group works non-stop, really excited to follow them over the next year. All great kids with the right attitude knowing they have to compete 100% of the time to keep up with their Boston brothers,
Follow us for more Western MA Hockey news!
The two players not committed yet will soon be locked in
Checking in, anyone sign them yet? Vegas? San Jose? NJ? NYR?

If they were to to sign with an NHL team and be assigned to a junior team , how much are these signing contracts? I\\\\\\\'m hearing milli0ns but seems high?

Worth bypassing college D1 or D3 for?
English much? We are all ears if you have another WM player who is a prospect of any kind D1/D3...errrr NHL?
Yes, rumblings around the rink ( home of national champion Pope Francis) is that one of the 2 is headed out to Sin City.
Both going NCDC, take it easy Western MA folk..Great kids, all of them, lets see how it all plays out, wish them both the best.
More rumblings tonight along the glass. One of the aforementioned is rumored to be getting legit $$$$$$ and pressure to sign with the big club.

Re: College Commitments

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Western MA on the map with 2 going to RPI! LFG...Package deals!!!
No way? Which 2? There are literally 5 kids in WM worth a commitment aging from 05-03.
Two pope Francis kids...05s...Google it...
We love watching our fellow Western MA players getting some love from the College Ranks, so, we made a list! We have followed these players for years now, in a po****tion of about 815,000 over 4 counties there are very few legit hockey prospects to watch, but here\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s our list of prospects:
1. 05- RL- Pope, USNTDP, BC
2. 04- SM- Selects, Tri-City, UMASS
3. 03- BS- Pope, Hill School,*unknown this year*, Holy Cross
4. 05- RS- Pope, Westy, RPI
5. 05- MH- Pope, Westy, RPI
6. 04- KS- Eaglebrook, SSM, Sioux Falls, UMASS
We have 2 Top Prospects that we are just waiting to be taken:
1. 03- MP- Eaglebrook, Pics, Cushing, *Hearing this week may be headed to the Q
2. 05- CH- Pics, PAL (NCDC)

Take a ride over to the Olympia and you can catch 5 or 6 of these guys on the ice together all summer, we have gone over once a week all summer to check in and this group works non-stop, really excited to follow them over the next year. All great kids with the right attitude knowing they have to compete 100% of the time to keep up with their Boston brothers,
Follow us for more Western MA Hockey news!
The two players not committed yet will soon be locked in
Checking in, anyone sign them yet? Vegas? San Jose? NJ? NYR?

If they were to to sign with an NHL team and be assigned to a junior team , how much are these signing contracts? I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m hearing milli0ns but seems high?

Worth bypassing college D1 or D3 for?
English much? We are all ears if you have another WM player who is a prospect of any kind D1/D3...errrr NHL?
Yes, rumblings around the rink ( home of national champion Pope Francis) is that one of the 2 is headed out to Sin City.
Both going NCDC, take it easy Western MA folk..Great kids, all of them, lets see how it all plays out, wish them both the best.
More rumblings tonight along the glass. One of the aforementioned is rumored to be getting legit $$$$$$ and pressure to sign with the big club.
Dude we get it, you don’t like the kids or are just jealous, get over it. The fact that the 2 aforementioned players are good kids and legit players has apparently got you all fired up. Sad. Send us your initials and we will put you on the next list so you feel included. And Yes, both players are heading to NCDC next year, we were wrong about the Q, that was our bad, unreliable source, won’t happen again.

Sin City? Someone moving east to Lynn?

This entire college thing is out of control. My son just graduated Prep, is a late 03, has been speaking to the same D1 school for about 6 months. Coach told him yesterday that there are a few “98’s” he is competing with for a spot. So my 18 year old is competing for the same spot as the 24 year old. 6 years difference.. the best part is that the coach couldn’t get in touch with the 24 year old this week because the 25 year old was on his freaking honeymoon! NCAA ice hockey is the stupidest sport in all of the NCAA.

Anon
This entire college thing is out of control. My son just graduated Prep, is a late 03, has been speaking to the same D1 school for about 6 months. Coach told him yesterday that there are a few “98’s” he is competing with for a spot. So my 18 year old is competing for the same spot as the 24 year old. 6 years difference.. the best part is that the coach couldn’t get in touch with the 24 year old this week because the 25 year old was on his freaking honeymoon! NCAA ice hockey is the stupidest sport in all of the NCAA.
Then don’t.

anon
Anon
Then don’t.
Uhhhh.. don’t what?

Anon
anon
Anon
Then don’t.
Uhhhh.. don’t what?
Then don’t…
Play hockey, play college hockey. Just don’t. You don’t like the rules don’t parti****te. Everyone knows that the 5th super senior year has done a number on recruiting. This is not even the coaches fault. I don’t begrudge current athletes the fifth year option. If, and that’s a big IF on the dboard, your son is an 03 senior you knew for a while now what he is up against, that he will play juniors before getting a shot at a spot.

anon
Anon
anon
Anon
Then don’t.
Uhhhh.. don’t what?
Then don’t…
Play hockey, play college hockey. Just don’t. You don’t like the rules don’t parti****te. Everyone knows that the 5th super senior year has done a number on recruiting. This is not even the coaches fault. I don’t begrudge current athletes the fifth year option. If, and that’s a big IF on the dboard, your son is an 03 senior you knew for a while now what he is up against, that he will play juniors before getting a shot at a spot.
Oh, well, if you don’t begrudge anybody then it must be right

No offense but if they are going NCDC, they are not D-1 college prospects no matter what the clowns tell you when they beg you to come play for them. My son played NCDC at 16 years old and it did nothing for his development. Coaching is awful, competition is lousy at best, and coaches hold grudges if you are good enough to move on to the USHL or NAHL. Was pretty funny how butt hurt one of the coaches got when my son moved on

anon
No offense but if they are going NCDC, they are not D-1 college prospects no matter what the clowns tell you when they beg you to come play for them. My son played NCDC at 16 years old and it did nothing for his development. Coaching is awful, competition is lousy at best, and coaches hold grudges if you are good enough to move on to the USHL or NAHL. Was pretty funny how butt hurt one of the coaches got when my son moved on
How old is your son now? What league was he in when he got his D1 Commitment? Was he physically mature at 16? Something not adding up. Just curious because my 16 year old is playing NCDC this year and the skill level at Main Camp was awesome, 18/19/20 year old men were bigger, faster, shot harder, skated better..just intertested to see how your kid handled it. Was it Pre covid? Times have changed.

Saying you were the captain of a Tier II junior team is like saying you were the tallest midget in the room.

Anon
Saying you were the captain of a Tier II junior team is like saying you were the tallest midget in the room.
Your wife thought it was cool

Anon
All I know is my phone hasn’t rung yet and I’m about done with this s hit. Not sure what else scouts need to see, I’ve played up every year, never been cut from a team in my life, 2 time captain in tier 2 juniors and still nothing. WTF!
I watched a bunch of kids play in front of college coaches today.

A few of them are legit players that during normal cir***stances would have been committed. I feel bad for them.

They did everything right and the timing didn’t line up because of Covid. While it will get better in another year it was disheartening for the younger kids playing against these kids and saying that if they can’t get committed then what chance do I have.