Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: E9 Prep Showcase

Does the EHF have a prep show case?

Anon
It’s my sons first year in the league and the first showcase for it is next weekend. For those who have played in it in the past, are there actual scouts there like the website says or is it a rip-off?
You may get NZ or NEHJ there to write about it.

Depends on which teams are there. If Mount or Rats play who will probably get a couple. That’s about it.

Anon
Depends on which teams are there. If Mount or Rats play who will probably get a couple. That’s about it.
BA?

Anon
No more U18 rats NEHJ articles please. Coach yelling and his little super star….. Clown show.

Anon
Anon
It’s my sons first year in the league and the first showcase for it is next weekend. For those who have played in it in the past, are there actual scouts there like the website says or is it a rip-off?
… which is comforting to parents, but absolutely nobody that matters cares or takes their info from those two entities.

Anon
Anon
Anon
… which is comforting to parents, but absolutely nobody that matters cares or takes their info from those two entities.
Best post in ‘forever’