Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Hockey Rankings U16

Bobby Schmautz
Anon
Anon
Anon
I\\\\\\\'m done with MHR-

16 Rats had a great weekend and they drop one spot????

Lost 1-2 to #10 CCW on a terrible call

Had #6 MSC on the ropes for 2 periods.

Ridiculous.

RR had the CCW game stolen from them…. Had MSC on the ropes for 2 periods. RR will be top team in Mass very soon.
Thanks TD!
This guy is just messing with you and you continue to feed him. Shame on all of you.
Fight the tears back tomorrow morning when you see the Rats in the top 25.

Don't hate

why do people hate the rats?

Many reason but I’ll just leave a few here…

1. JC is a total loser but people get jealous when he doesn’t mention there super star.

2. The kids on the teams are punks

3. They are usually pretty good which automatically brings hate.

anon
I think most don’t care for the ownership and JC in general…these guys are known for screwing over plenty of local kids and families…they string a lot of kids along and screw most of them in the end…JC will blame the owner and owner will blame JC…🤡🤡🤡s

Anon
anon
I think most don’t care for the ownership and JC in general…these guys are known for screwing over plenty of local kids and families…they string a lot of kids along and screw most of them in the end…JC will blame the owner and owner will blame JC…🤡🤡🤡s
People Blame JC like wife’s blame there husbands for having little penis’. Someone or something has to have a finger pointed to it. Sorry for all the haters.

Rats on the move!!!!!!!!!

NATTYS BABY!!!

anon
Rats on the move!!!!!!!!!

NATTYS BABY!!!
Well... after todays one and done loss at Mass State tourney...The NATTY dream is over...:joy:

So they lost to VJW essentially St. John’s and Austin Prep kids. I thought Rats were all prep school kids…you know better than miaa kids.

Anon
So they lost to VJW essentially St. John’s and Austin Prep kids. I thought Rats were all prep school kids…you know better than miaa kids.
BA Select, BJT Tier 2, SSK Tier 2, CT JR Rangers, Patriots Select, RI Saints, Manchester Flames, 95 Giants, and Whalers cast offs

What ?

Correct.