High School & Prep Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SPA

60 dimes.

Tuition includes all practices and skills plus travel. Room and board is extra. Your best bet is to contact them and set up a meeting to get next year’s prices. As far as I know they are way cheaper than the other Academy options in New England.

Anon
Tuition includes all practices and skills plus travel. Room and board is extra. Your best bet is to contact them and set up a meeting to get next year’s prices. As far as I know they are way cheaper than the other Academy options in New England.
My son goes to Mount and it’s 15k. Way cheaper and way better hockey

Anon
Anon
Your kid doesn’t go to Mount for 15k and you know it.

Anon
Anon
Anon
Being a top 4 player he does go for 15k. It’s the bottom end of the roster that makes up for it

SPA = 30K

Anon
SPA = 30K
The parents of kids attending SPA should be prosecuted for neglect. What sane person would send their kid to a hockey rink for school? What is wrong with people?

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Being a top 4 player he does go for 15k. It’s the bottom end of the roster that makes up for it
If your kid was a top 4 player he’d be there for free. Stop with the stories, please.

Anon
Anon
for 15K your son gets to play on the Mount High School state team and watch the real hockey players from the stands. Your wife gets fool people with fb pics in uniform. just like ACHA parents!!