View Entire Thread
Re: USPHL "Elite"

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Wow, they can't skate? Meaning, like, they literally just fall down?

Sounds like you must be seeing some good hockey where you are. What league/team does your kid play on? I'd like to see a game.

No dip$hit. They don't skate very well. Sorry your kid and your $ play here.
Ohhhhh, they can't skate very WELL. Well, why didn't you say that? I would have understood your point better.

Too bad, in a way. I was looking forward to seeing a game where the players were randomly just falling down. Sounded like fun!

But, I'd still like to see some good hockey, too. Tell me where your kid plays again? I mean, it must be just AWESOME to watch a league where 100% of the kids can skate (or, I guess, skate well, now that you've clarified), catch every pass, and break every puck out.

Are the D men and the goalies awesome, too? Gosh, I hope so. But, then again, since every kid is perfect, then I suppose every game ends in a 0-0 tie.

Its not far from the players randomly falling down. I suppose they told you that your son might be called up? Hahhahahahahha
Keep paying, sucker. He won't even get looks from a Club team from this league.
Think you're making an assumption without any basis there, Jerome.

Why so reluctant to tell us where the "good" hockey is being played? #dontbeshy.

Not an assumption. Its a fact. It used to be called the USP3HL or something to that effect. Look at the facts. All ACHA commitments. The fact they list them is comical.
I meant an assumption that my kid plays in that Division, Jethro. I don't need to have a kid in that league to know an ass clown when I see one.

To all the critics out there: you have zero credibility judging others when you won't reveal anything about your own kid. Even a Hockey East commitment doesn't mean anything any more because there's another kid that has the same commitment and isn't an Ass Clown Jr.

Re: USPHL "Elite"

Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Anon
Wow, they can't skate? Meaning, like, they literally just fall down?

Sounds like you must be seeing some good hockey where you are. What league/team does your kid play on? I'd like to see a game.

No dip$hit. They don't skate very well. Sorry your kid and your $ play here.
Ohhhhh, they can't skate very WELL. Well, why didn't you say that? I would have understood your point better.

Too bad, in a way. I was looking forward to seeing a game where the players were randomly just falling down. Sounded like fun!

But, I'd still like to see some good hockey, too. Tell me where your kid plays again? I mean, it must be just AWESOME to watch a league where 100% of the kids can skate (or, I guess, skate well, now that you've clarified), catch every pass, and break every puck out.

Are the D men and the goalies awesome, too? Gosh, I hope so. But, then again, since every kid is perfect, then I suppose every game ends in a 0-0 tie.

Its not far from the players randomly falling down. I suppose they told you that your son might be called up? Hahhahahahahha
Keep paying, sucker. He won't even get looks from a Club team from this league.
Think you're making an assumption without any basis there, Jerome.

Why so reluctant to tell us where the "good" hockey is being played? #dontbeshy.

Not an assumption. Its a fact. It used to be called the USP3HL or something to that effect. Look at the facts. All ACHA commitments. The fact they list them is comical.
I meant an assumption that my kid plays in that Division, Jethro. I don't need to have a kid in that league to know an ass clown when I see one.

To all the critics out there: you have zero credibility judging others when you won't reveal anything about your own kid. Even a Hockey East commitment doesn't mean anything any more because there's another kid that has the same commitment and isn't an Ass Clown Jr.

Silly me, I thought this was a discussion board. Sorry to hurt your feelings.