View Entire Thread
Re: NCDC Division I Commit

Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
Michal Stinil (South Shore Kings) commits to AIC. Czech-born ‘99 received NHL Draft consideration last year. Skating is best asset. Sees the ice well. 25-25–50 in 46 USPHL NCDC games this season.

Played USPHL Premier last year and NCDC this year. No other experience in States, no other league can \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"claim\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" him.

Tell us why this one doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t count.

And, he\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s not the only one.
Been a while since I have been on but good to see the NCDC continues to prove me right. Are you really making the argument that some undrafted \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'99 that committed to probably the worst D1 hockey program is a success story? Yes, I suppose that counts. Kind of like banging the 400 pound fat chick \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"counts\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". Congratulations. I should definitely pull my kid from the NAHL.
Sooooooo predictable.

And I didn\\\\\\\'t say it was a measure of success. Just a fact. One that you keep insisting doesn\\\\\\\'t exist.
And there have been others who have committed as well.
Who else has committed to a D1 school from that nightmare of a league this year?
Go to college hockey inc or NCDC website and then get a life. Hater!!
Why don't you tell me where all the 97's on this team are going to play next season? Three of them had DI commitments and then lost them while playing for the Islanders?

Anon
Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
Michal Stinil (South Shore Kings) commits to AIC. Czech-born ‘99 received NHL Draft consideration last year. Skating is best asset. Sees the ice well. 25-25–50 in 46 USPHL NCDC games this season.

Played USPHL Premier last year and NCDC this year. No other experience in States, no other league can \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"claim\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" him.

Tell us why this one doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t count.

And, he\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s not the only one.
Been a while since I have been on but good to see the NCDC continues to prove me right. Are you really making the argument that some undrafted \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'99 that committed to probably the worst D1 hockey program is a success story? Yes, I suppose that counts. Kind of like banging the 400 pound fat chick \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"counts\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". Congratulations. I should definitely pull my kid from the NAHL.
Sooooooo predictable.

And I didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t say it was a measure of success. Just a fact. One that you keep insisting doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t exist.
Who else has committed to a D1 school from that nightmare of a league this year?
Why don't you tell me where all the 97's on this team are going to play next season? Three of them had DI commitments and then lost them while playing for the Islanders?
OMG three players got decommitted!! You are so right! Why didn't we just listen to you. You don't have an agenda you are just trying to help us see the truth. Your moniker; NCDC Sux is not because you are scorned and have smallish dwarf hands it's because you care.

Anon
Anon
Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon

Played USPHL Premier last year and NCDC this year. No other experience in States, no other league can \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"claim\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" him.

Tell us why this one doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t count.

And, he\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s not the only one.
Been a while since I have been on but good to see the NCDC continues to prove me right. Are you really making the argument that some undrafted \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'99 that committed to probably the worst D1 hockey program is a success story? Yes, I suppose that counts. Kind of like banging the 400 pound fat chick \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"counts\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\". Congratulations. I should definitely pull my kid from the NAHL.
Sooooooo predictable.

And I didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t say it was a measure of success. Just a fact. One that you keep insisting doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t exist.
Why don\'t you tell me where all the 97\'s on this team are going to play next season? Three of them had DI commitments and then lost them while playing for the Islanders?
OMG three players got decommitted!! You are so right! Why didn't we just listen to you. You don't have an agenda you are just trying to help us see the truth. Your moniker; NCDC Sux is not because you are scorned and have smallish dwarf hands it's because you care.

Haha, maybe RG can write a check and get the 3 de-commits somewhere like he did for his son at Colgate.
3 decommits on one team should tell you something. They lost more D1 commits than they gained. You call that success?

BIG news out of the Kingdom! A few of their studs just had HUGE commitments! Hobart. Skidmore. Middlebury. ANna Maria College. Connecticut College. Adrian College. Westfield State. Assumption. Yup. I’d say the NCDC is doing great!

Anon
BIG news out of the Kingdom! A few of their studs just had HUGE commitments! Hobart. Skidmore. Middlebury. ANna Maria College. Connecticut College. Adrian College. Westfield State. Assumption. Yup. I’d say the NCDC is doing great!
Haha. Not one D1 school.

NCDC Sux
Anon
Haha. Not one D1 school.
No, but some pretty good academic D-III schools.

Oh, wait, that isn't what college is for.

Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
Haha. Not one D1 school.

Oh, wait, that isn't what college is for.
Absolutely, and nothing wrong with that but not the goal of true Tier 2 hockey which is not what the NCDC is.
Thank you for making my point.

NCDC Sux
Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
Haha. Not one D1 school.

Oh, wait, that isn\'t what college is for.
Absolutely, and nothing wrong with that but not the goal of true Tier 2 hockey which is not what the NCDC is.
Thank you for making my point.
Nooooo, that's what YOUR kid's goal in playing Tier 2 hockey is. It isn't everyone's.

Look up narrow-minded in a dictionary sometime.

Oh, and BTW, even if it is their goal, lots don't make it. Lots of NAHL alum play D-III. Some don't play college hockey at all.

Be sure to keep checking in and let us know which category your kid ends up fitting in.

NCDC Sux
Anon
Haha. Not one D1 school.
NCDC has four players on the final NHL wTch list. Off the top of my head their have been 10-15+ d1 commits out of the USPHL/NCDC. Plenty of great D3 programs. Ihc has 2-4 players going to Endicott but havent announced it as they are still hoping for a D1 slot to open up. Nothing with either end result. I applaud these kids and only wish the well.

Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
Haha. Not one D1 school.
NCDC has four players on the final NHL wTch list. Off the top of my head their have been 10-15+ d1 commits out of the USPHL/NCDC. Plenty of great D3 programs. Ihc has 2-4 players going to Endicott but havent announced it as they are still hoping for a D1 slot to open up. Nothing with either end result. I applaud these kids and only wish the well.
But, but, none of those count! The league Sux! How can any of that be?

Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
Haha. Not one D1 school.
Is this even English? Thats great for IHC. Are they the same 3 that lost d1 commitments this year? Hahahahhahha

NCDC Sux
Anon
NCDC Sux
Anon
Haha. Not one D1 school.
Is this even English? Thats great for IHC. Are they the same 3 that lost d1 commitments this year? Hahahahhahha
My fingers are fat like your wife and my keypad small like your brain and your schmenzer

Yup, and those NCDC kids will be playing along with EHL and NA3HL kids. Good for any college athlete. Bad for RG trying to market his league as Tier 2.

Anon
fake news! those kids going to anna maria and those northeast 10 schools are all kids on the premier team NOT ncdc. yes some ncdc kids are going to get go nescac (Conn) or nehc (skidmore) nothing wrong with that. Great education/hockey.