Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Walstrom Decommits - Again!

So what defines a great pro? Kid will play in the NHL and make a lot of money doing it. Maybe not to Eichel's level but he'll be there and your kid won't. Sucks to bu.

anon
So what defines a great pro? Kid will play in the NHL and make a lot of money doing it. Maybe not to Eichel's level but he'll be there and your kid won't. Sucks to bu.
You don't know that. Nobody does. It's tough to stick on an NHL roster. And the salary difference between playing NHL and AHL is 15:1, even for a first round draft pick. If he can't demonstrate success at the college level, his bargaining power drops precipitously.

so you know he won't be a good pro, but there is no way anyone can know that he will be...ok gotcha.

anon
so you know he won't be a good pro, but there is no way anyone can know that he will be...ok gotcha.
Two different posters, two different opinions. Even on an anonymous message board you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that.

anon
So what defines a great pro? Kid will play in the NHL and make a lot of money doing it. Maybe not to Eichel\\\\\\\'s level but he\\\\\\\'ll be there and your kid won\\\\\\\'t. Sucks to bu.
Settle down Samantha. I hope the kid does do well, I just don't see it based on his play at BC. My comment was merely responding to the Nostradamus of the NEHJ who claimed that Wahlstrom would be a great pro.

And, by the way, I am fully aware that my kid isn't making the NHL. Fortunately for me I don't measure my manhood by my kid's hockey success, I measure my manhood in inches (nine and a half, just ask your wife).

Anonandon
anon
So what defines a great pro? Kid will play in the NHL and make a lot of money doing it. Maybe not to Eichel\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s level but he\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll be there and your kid won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t. Sucks to bu.
Settle down Samantha. I hope the kid does do well, I just don't see it based on his play at BC. My comment was merely responding to the Nostradamus of the NEHJ who claimed that Wahlstrom would be a great pro.

And, by the way, I am fully aware that my kid isn't making the NHL. Fortunately for me I don't measure my manhood by my kid's hockey success, I measure my manhood in inches (nine and a half, just ask your wife).
yeah you just measure it by how it makes you feel when you wish the worst for others

nice 13 year old humor though, falls right in line with who you are now

OW must have lit your kid up bad

Your right. Time to head out to watch the local whack a puck games but lookng foward to the WJC tournament starting on the 26th.

anon
Anonandon
anon
So what defines a great pro? Kid will play in the NHL and make a lot of money doing it. Maybe not to Eichel\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s level but he\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll be there and your kid won\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t. Sucks to bu.
Settle down Samantha. I hope the kid does do well, I just don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t see it based on his play at BC. My comment was merely responding to the Nostradamus of the NEHJ who claimed that Wahlstrom would be a great pro.

And, by the way, I am fully aware that my kid isn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t making the NHL. Fortunately for me I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t measure my manhood by my kid\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s hockey success, I measure my manhood in inches (nine and a half, just ask your wife).
yeah you just measure it by how it makes you feel when you wish the worst for others

nice 13 year old humor though, falls right in line with who you are now

OW must have lit your kid up bad
The sentence structure of your comments makes me concerned that you are either (a) a Nigerian prince that will soon ask me for money with the promise of later sharing in a much larger fortune that he will soon claim or (b) currently experiencing a stroke.

To be clear, because I am a nice person, I hope that neither of these things is true. Merry Christmas.

yay - eveyrone loves the grammar guy

It's "everyone" not "eveyrone". I'm also a spelling guy.

JW will be released from BU after next season. Most likely rip it up at Salem State. Go Vikings!

Norwich is waiting...…..

Anon
JW will be released from BU after next season. Most likely rip it up at Salem State. Go Vikings!
Will still be better than your kid, move on

Anon
Anon
Will still be better than your kid, move on
Ok dad