Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: World Jrs

The Canada team is stacked and will not lose a game. They had their close one last night against the Swiss, but the Swiss team is also good. Will be surprised if the US even gets in the medal round. They have talent and great D, but not deep enough up front. Canada is very deep, all 4 lines are very good. Should be fun to watch.

Canada!
The Canada team is stacked and will not lose a game. They had their close one last night against the Swiss, but the Swiss team is also good. Will be surprised if the US even gets in the medal round. They have talent and great D, but not deep enough up front. Canada is very deep, all 4 lines are very good. Should be fun to watch.
HA-HA

Canada!
LOL. Just because you beat up on pathetic teams doesn't mean you're any good.

Canada!
Bub-Bye

Canada. Sorrey for the loss....always have next year. Yeah she got a little dickered there in that there loss ya know.

Canadians showed their true class at the US game last night, once the fans learned that the Canadian tema loss to Finland, they began to boo the US team during the game. Typical Canadian yahoos.

Severe Little Brother complex, don'tcha say eh? Sorrey.

Does anyone know why Prov player JO’B did not play at all after the first game? Is he hurt again?

It's a short tourney and it's all about winning. No one rolls the lines. If your the 13th F or 7th D your not going to play all that much.

Anon
Many kids out there are playing D1. Can’t see how they are any better than the D3 or club that I have seen. Clearly it’s who you know, friends and family. Must have all hired advisors and paid off Jeff Cox.
I see what you did there. Good stuff

Anon
Anon
Many kids out there are playing D1. Can’t see how they are any better than the D3 or club that I have seen. Clearly it’s who you know, friends and family. Must have all hired advisors and paid off Jeff Cox.
I see what you did there. Good stuff
Sharp as a tack. Nothing gets by you.:+1:

But I heard most of them will be returning to Prep hockey later next month and to field questions from the top, nationally ranked NESCAC schools.

It’s been around for sometime. Is this new to you?