Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Local NA3 teams folding....

JL no longer coach of Gens

Lovells should be embarrassed. Knights Jr team all U16s and 18 rejects from local HS, BA and Giants...

Not touching a puck in a hockey game...Ladder of Development!

Anon
This is a funny thread to read. Name how many kids from the NA3 team of generals actually made the NAHL team for the generals? This will tell you all about your “ladder of development”. That is like saying the elite level of the USPHL leads to anything.

It’s a way to fund the NAHL team you bafoons. A good U16 team would put 2 touchdowns up on the NA3 teams.

Ladder of development....good one!
Apples to oranges.

USPHL is a scam all around. The NAHL team does not use its development ladder for funding. It uses ticket and sponsorship revenue for that purpose. The NAHL would never allow a team to use teh U$PHL model for funding.

Sorry your kid is playing in the U$PHL.

Wow you are misinformed...gens don’t even charge entrance fees anymore because they get like 10 parents that go to games. Know your stuff before coming on here and spewing crap.

Anon
Wow you are misinformed...gens don’t even charge entrance fees anymore because they get like 10 parents that go to games. Know your stuff before coming on here and spewing crap.
And they don't use the NA3 money...or the new Midget teams...to offset the losses.

Nope. Doesn't happen.

There is a reason you aren’t in or run a business!

They absolutely do.

Sad that Lovell’s are taking this approach to expansion. Word on street is of all of their FS teams (BA, Giants, Gens) none have full teams, locker rooms, set schedules, asst coaches, actual team travel, busses, etc...all a mirage. I’ll take the USPHL professional teams over them all day!

Oh yeah, and the competition? Would rather my kid at the right level than travel out west and get lit up every tourney. No development value in that. The same way a bad U16/18 won’t develop playing crappy Juniors.....

The road to the College Club Hockey team is not paved by full teams, locker rooms, set schedules, asst coaches, actual team travel, busses. It's $4,000 a year for a team you should be able to make right out of high school.

Erickson and Locke are both good guys who have the kids best interest in mind, unfortunately the NA3 as a whole is awful hockey with the exception of the Jr. Blues and the Metro Jets. Jets seen the writing and left along with its entire division to the USPHL. Jr. Blues and Jets would better serve their players by getting into the EHL.

Anon
Erickson and Locke are both good guys who have the kids best interest in mind, unfortunately the NA3 as a whole is awful hockey with the exception of the Jr. Blues and the Metro Jets. Jets seen the writing and left along with its entire division to the USPHL. Jr. Blues and Jets would better serve their players by getting into the EHL.
With 2 local NA3 programs affiliated with the Gens and deep pockets it’s the obvious choice vs the EHL.

Whatever BE. Tell us again how many kids make the NAHL team from the NA3 team? Exactly. None. Car salesman.

Anon
Whatever BE. Tell us again how many kids make the NAHL team from the NA3 team? Exactly. None. Car salesman.
http://knights.na3hlleague.hockeytech.com/hello-world

anon
Anon
Here's the best part.

Rob Liberatore, Director of Scouting, Coach

I've lost count, how many teams is he ruining, I mean running?

Totally ladder of development!

Lovells have hit an all time low...used to be good...

Anon
Totally ladder of development!

Lovells have hit an all time low...used to be good...
Great coach. Turned my kid into a good player and he had fun. No regrets.

Anon
anon
Anon
Here's the best part.

Rob Liberatore, Director of Scouting, Coach

I've lost count, how many teams is he ruining, I mean running?
Best. Post. Ever! He’s a drunk ass punk...

Means we’ll, but doesn’t know how to recruit or teach the game. Also, works for an owner that won’t spend a dime to make a legit program that can draw talent and compete. Nice Porsche though.

Teams going Kaboom

Anyone actually care about the kids that committed to this team? Does that even matter?

Anon
Anyone actually care about the kids that committed to this team? Does that even matter?
NOPE! Pretty obvious. The kids’ passion is hockey and the parents are walking checkbooks... once the check is cashed they don’t care!