The Official New England Ice Hockey DBoard 

Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BU stud or dud ?

Why isn’t JW lighting it up ? Is it the coach not putting him in the right situations ? This kid has been a scorer his entire career. Maybe a change is needed.

Re: BU stud or dud ?

Anon
Why isn’t JW lighting it up ? Is it the coach not putting him in the right situations ? This kid has been a scorer his entire career. Maybe a change is needed.
Kid's been beat up enough. 33 goals in 3 1/2 years, none in the last 1 1/2 years isn't exactly a "scorer." He needs to reinvent his game.

Anon
He’s too small and one dimensional. Should have gone to the Steel. Spending 10k a year on shooting lessons at the shot doctor won’t help you in D1 college.

No ! ! No ! ! He should have stayed at Central Catholic(tore it up and had a ton of fun and made memories and friendships for life). Then did a year at a prestigious Prep school( made friends, had fun, tore it up as a 19 year old, made connections with wealthy and powerful families for the future). Then got a full scholarship to Harvard, Yale or Cornell( played hockey, had fun, made friends, and got a leg up on the world in the business world). Then played pro if it was in the cards.
Instead he left Central( people didn’t appreciate that) Went to a public school in Michigan(no school activities) and now is at BU in a school where you can’t do anything with the major he will get.
Dad led him down the wrong path. Use your heads people!

Oh yeah....being average in the AHL and not being able to hang in D1 is a great choice!

Anon
Oh yeah....being average in the AHL and not being able to hang in D1 is a great choice!
I see I struck a nerve with the high school know it all coaches of Mass High School Hockey comment. You had to remove the quote. C'mon man. What's the matter? You can't handle the truth.

anon
Anon
I see I struck a nerve with the high school know it all coaches of Mass High School Hockey comment. You had to remove the quote. C'mon man. What's the matter? You can't handle the truth.
I think it was the part about telling the guy to commit suicide. Class move.

anon
anon
Anon
I see I struck a nerve with the high school know it all coaches of Mass High School Hockey comment. You had to remove the quote. C\'mon man. What\'s the matter? You can\'t handle the truth.
I'm sorry. I didn't know USA Hockey was covering this site for liability reasons. Sheesh. Weak.

anon
anon
Anon
I see I struck a nerve with the high school know it all coaches of Mass High School Hockey comment. You had to remove the quote. C\'mon man. What\'s the matter? You can\'t handle the truth.
You must of gotten your Tech expertise from a local Prep school. Weak.

Let me clarify. 0W is nothing. Zillch. Zero. No impact even at the AHL level. Proof that you should not rush your kid. TL should read this.

I will repeat. High school coaches are a dime a dozen that don’t know anything. Your advice means jack squat.

Please list your credentials. Where you played. Where you coached. Who you have advised to success.

Unless you can impress us with facts, you seemingly have no credentials.

You sir are trash. Can’t stick up for yourself nor can coach. You are an abomination to the human race. Crapping on a kid that you obviously are mad because he left your high school team. But, clowns like you are a dime a dozen. The rejects of society who’s only skill in life is to feed off the parents of kids who play hockey.

Tell me I am not right.

Nailed it. It must suck making a living off of youth hockey.

anon
anon
anon
Anon
I see I struck a nerve with the high school know it all coaches of Mass High School Hockey comment. You had to remove the quote. C\\\'mon man. What\\\'s the matter? You can\\\'t handle the truth.
watch yo mouth about prep school pal...

Ex BA dad
anon
anon
anon
Anon
I see I struck a nerve with the high school know it all coaches of Mass High School Hockey comment. You had to remove the quote. C\\\\\\\'mon man. What\\\\\\\'s the matter? You can\\\\\\\'t handle the truth.
watch yo mouth about prep school pal...
Lay-off the kid pal.

Anon
No ! ! No ! ! He should have stayed at Central Catholic(tore it up and had a ton of fun and made memories and friendships for life). Then did a year at a prestigious Prep school( made friends, had fun, tore it up as a 19 year old, made connections with wealthy and powerful families for the future). Then got a full scholarship to Harvard, Yale or Cornell( played hockey, had fun, made friends, and got a leg up on the world in the business world). Then played pro if it was in the cards.
Instead he left Central( people didn’t appreciate that) Went to a public school in Michigan(no school activities) and now is at BU in a school where you can’t do anything with the major he will get.
This might be the dumbest posts in a while. Regardless of playing local high school / prep hockey the kid would still have to go out to play in the USHL. And if he's not into academics who cares? Harvard & Yale aren't calling rink rats just because they can score. And this idea that you walk from some local prep school into one of these teams is laughable.

anon
Anon
This might be the dumbest posts in a while. Regardless of playing local high school / prep hockey the kid would still have to go out to play in the USHL. And if he's not into academics who cares? Harvard & Yale aren't calling rink rats just because they can score. And this idea that you walk from some local prep school into one of these teams is laughable.
I think he thought he was using the sarcasm font.

Will he score this year???

No

Anon
Will he score this year???
Doubtful. Too small and career coming to an end.

Mom is the nicest person. Dad was the most arrogant person I have met.

anon
Ditto on that post about the nicest Mom and dad being a total tool. Poor kid just got snubbed again. OW just added to WJC roster.

Anon
anon
Ditto on that post about the nicest Mom and dad being a total tool. Poor kid just got snubbed again. OW just added to WJC roster.
OW is probably a bell hill product all studs come from bh pal...

Ex BA dad
Anon
anon
Sorry pal...he's a Shattuck's product...all studs come from Shattuck's...bahahahaha...now go to the back of the line and know your role...:laughing:

Anon
Ex BA dad
Anon
anon
Sorry pal...he's a Shattuck's product...all studs come from Shattuck's...bahahahaha...now go to the back of the line and know your role...:laughing:
shatticks blows pal...

Ex BA dad
Anon
Ex BA dad
Anon
anon
Sorry pal...he\'s a Shattuck\'s product...all studs come from Shattuck\'s...bahahahaha...now go to the back of the line and know your role...:laughing:
shatticks blows pal...
There's that improper Bel Hill English grammer again...its Shattuck's...not Shatticks...know your role and shut your mouth...pal...:laughing:

Anon
Ex BA dad
Anon
Ex BA dad
Anon
anon
Sorry pal...he\\\'s a Shattuck\\\'s product...all studs come from Shattuck\\\'s...bahahahaha...now go to the back of the line and know your role...:laughing:
shatticks blows pal...
There's that improper Bel Hill English grammer again...its Shattuck's...not Shatticks...know your role and shut your mouth...pal...:laughing:
me can spell it my way pal...

Go back to the kiddie board, pal

Confirmed. Dud and the dad is a pud

Anon
Confirmed. Dud and the dad is a pud
Wahlstrom and Walsh keep moving on as predicted.