email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HC Sports vs. JDM Sports

Anony

Here's my thoughts:if you're choosing to go with a firm to market your kid make sure they can market themselves coherently first. If they don't care enough about the first impression they give the world on their website will they really care about your player?
Are you referring to the dated information on one of their home pages?

Good point.

Anon
Anony

Here\'s my thoughts:if you\'re choosing to go with a firm to market your kid make sure they can market themselves coherently first. If they don\'t care enough about the first impression they give the world on their website will they really care about your player?
Are you referring to the dated information on one of their home pages?

Good point.
There's that as well on both sites but I was referring to the poor grammar and spelling in a "Welcome to..." section.
"small boutique firm build with highly qualified", "We awake up every day" concluding with " We have another 100 that have players t moved on to play D3 hockey." And all of this is on their front page.

Ize don’t cee da ishoo hear?

Anon
Looking to decide between these two and wondering if anyone has any experience with or impressions of either, positive or negative.

I know asking people to not bother explaining to me how players don't need advisors will fall on deaf ears, so I won't.
If your having to pay for this, then your kid isn't that good.

Anon
Anon
Looking to decide between these two and wondering if anyone has any experience with or impressions of either, positive or negative.

I know asking people to not bother explaining to me how players don\'t need advisors will fall on deaf ears, so I won\'t.
If your having to pay for this, then your kid isn't that good.
^^^^^ THIS

If you are talking about Hockey Concepts please do your homework. This guy took people money and for skills and tournaments and never was able to field a team. Never gave money back just offered to run skills with his daughters team. Check the BetterBusiness B. There is complaints against him for fraud

Anon
If you are talking about Hockey Concepts please do your homework. This guy took people money and for skills and tournaments and never was able to field a team. Never gave money back just offered to run skills with his daughters team. Check the BetterBusiness B. There is complaints against him for fraud
Thanks, I did, and there's nothing negative, and nothing that comes up in a Google search, either.

Interested to hear more, what you got?

I had to search but it is still on there call the BBB and you will get an exact answer