Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U14 PHC takes down #1 ranked Philadelphia Hockey Club

OK. So when you saw U14 in the title you still opened it. Either you are not too bright or you are a d-bag. My guess, both. You opened it so you could tell someone that they are not a pro on the Dboard like you are. Not everyone spends 24 hrs a day on the Dboard. I’m sure the OP is sorry they posted in the wrong spot.
Don’t open it, don’t respond if it doesn’t interest you...A-hole!

Anon
OK. So when you saw U14 in the title you still opened it. Either you are not too bright or you are a d-bag. My guess, both. You opened it so you could tell someone that they are not a pro on the Dboard like you are. Not everyone spends 24 hrs a day on the Dboard. I’m sure the OP is sorry they posted in the wrong spot.
Don’t open it, don’t respond if it doesn’t interest you...A-hole!
No one cares about U14 hockey, your so far away from the Junior/College level. Go back to the Youth threads

OK, will do my friend.
Many of us did not have the luxury of having our bender go from diapers to the show. Enjoy the ride, hopefully reality doesn’t kick you in the ax.

Anon
OK, will do my friend.
Many of us did not have the luxury of having our bender go from diapers to the show. Enjoy the ride, hopefully reality doesn’t kick you in the ax.
I hope you enjoyed watching him on TV this weekend