Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NORTHEAST GENERALS PLAYER

This is the kid who gave up the goal in the MIAA Super 8 Finals when Arlington shot the puck in from behind the net in overtime and the kid wasn’t paying attention. Doesn’t sound right going from the NCDC to a couple of games with the Generals to UConn. UConn must be desperate.

Never fails parents bashing others kids. Great kid and family and wish him all the best at uconn. He was aldo the biggest reason cc went fo the finals . Grow up please.

He is no kid and no Hockey East Goalie; chokes in big games...his father has paid his way to play and is no genius but it all ends here because this competition is no joke and way beyond his ability. Another charity friends and family pick by UConn, which is one of the reasons they don’t win.

I remember that goalie and was at that game; CC really played well that night and the goal was a back breaker. Can’t believe an NCDC goalie will make it in Hockey East. Typically when they come in mid season it is to fill a void created by injury or a shake up of the existing goalies. They will be recruiting hard to bring in a couple of 6’4” and 6’5” goalies for next season.

anon
I remember that goalie and was at that game; CC really played well that night and the goal was a back breaker. Can’t believe an NCDC goalie will make it in Hockey East. Typically when they come in mid season it is to fill a void created by injury or a shake up of the existing goalies. They will be recruiting hard to bring in a couple of 6’4” and 6’5” goalies for next season.
Northeast Generals are NOT in NCDC...just sayin'...

Anon
anon
Northeast Generals are NOT in NCDC...just sayin'...
Think he played NCDC before the Generals.

Anon
Anon
anon
Northeast Generals are NOT in NCDC...just sayin\'...
he played like 2 games for Gens. Silly if they claim him as a commit.

anon
Anon
Anon
anon
Northeast Generals are NOT in NCDC...just sayin\\\'...
he played like 2 games for Gens. Silly if they claim him as a commit.
Like that's gonna stop them, or the NAHL, from adding him to their stats.

I think OP was talking about BA kid was at generals now with kings NCDC not goalie

anon
I think OP was talking about BA kid was at generals now with kings NCDC not goalie
That was where the thread started. Someone hijacked it and it became about the goalie.

If we are talking about MP he was not great in the little time he spent in the NAHL, originally cut from the Generals and the father has been running around rinks for years kissing a**es. He finally paid enough money to say his kid made it to Hockey East. UConn is desperate for goalies in practice since their starter and back-up came down with Mono early in the season and they are still recovering fully so they bring in this kid to beat up in practice. Hey but good for the dad he can wear the UConn hat with pride at least for the rest of this season.