Click Here to Visit Our Facebook Page

email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: U of Georgia to build 5,500 seat Ice Stadium -

This Bud Light is for you Mr. Bitter Dad, the guy who sent the kid to prep hockey because 'the hockey was so frickin' good,' and whose kid was 'almost good enough' to play D-I if it wasn't for the politics, paying the D-3 tuition bill to a school no one outside of the North East has ever heard of and sitting through marginal hockey the dad believes is 'almost as good as D-I,' in a cold ice box of a rink with no fans or even a concession stand to see his kid major in Communications and date some gem who shows up to every game with her cow bell she might as well be wearing. This Bud is for you.

This is a Junior & College hockey forum, Club hockey talk does not belong in here. Please refrain from cluttering up the board with your silliness.

I sent a message to the Admin to see if they can creat s spot for you and you 5 alias to talk bout the big Lousianna Tech v. Mississippi Regional Voacational College match-up this weekend.

Fingers crossed.

anon
This is a Junior & College hockey forum, Club hockey talk does not belong in here. Please refrain from cluttering up the board with your silliness.

I sent a message to the Admin to see if they can creat s spot for you and you 5 alias to talk bout the big Lousianna Tech v. Mississippi Regional Voacational College match-up this weekend.

Fingers crossed.

Hahaha, Club IS college hockey. You know, the games with the student actually attending the games.