email: icehockeydboard@yahoo.com

Junior & College Hockey
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NE 10

Maximus
See above i.e.: newly placed rule. Didn't see where your kid plays or is committed to play? How many D2/3 hockey games do you take in per year?
You must have been in my original class before they moved me a grade up because they knew my classmates would waste my time.

If you knew how to read and comprehend you'd know the rule applies IF you are going to knock a D-II/III program.

My kid is having conversations but has a year of junior left, which of course every school wants his birth year to do.

Giddy up. I assume your off spring is playing in the USHL based on your arrogance which would give you zero reason to be concerned with such low level college hockey. Another D Board D Bag. Move along and go back to counting shipping containers in Hong Kong for the apparent hedge fund you oversee.

Maximus
Giddy up. I assume your off spring is playing in the USHL based on your arrogance which would give you zero reason to be concerned with such low level college hockey. Another D Board D Bag. Move along and go back to counting shipping containers in Hong Kong for the apparent hedge fund you oversee.
You must have been a whiz at Connect-The-Dots back in the days we were classmates, because I have no idea what you're talking about.